Charter guests taking advantage of the special offer can choose between starting their luxury yacht charter in Marmaris, located on the Turquoise coast of Turkey, or the nearby Greek island of Rhodes.
After discovering the delightful cruising grounds of Greece and taking in your choice of sights, the charter vacation will end in the capital, Athens.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising. Against the back drop of beautiful isles and stunning coastlines, guests can unwind and soak up the sun on her spacious teak foredeck, lined with sun pads and loungers.
Offering respite from the sun, the shaded aft deck, meanwhile, offers an alfresco dining area and bar as well as further sun pads.
Rich, finely crafted timber panelling presents warm and welcoming interior spaces, with a raised salon, where guests can still keep in touch with the outside world thanks to large windows, and an adjoining dining area.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising.
The yacht can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in five elegant staterooms, including two full-beam master suites, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Water toys on board include jet skis, water skis, sea kayaks and snorkelling equipment, and ensure charter guests can make the most of the sparkling waters and vibrant marine life of Greece.
To find out more on this special offer on S/Y Queen of Datca, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...