Charter guests taking advantage of the special offer can choose between starting their luxury yacht charter in Marmaris, located on the Turquoise coast of Turkey, or the nearby Greek island of Rhodes.
After discovering the delightful cruising grounds of Greece and taking in your choice of sights, the charter vacation will end in the capital, Athens.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising. Against the back drop of beautiful isles and stunning coastlines, guests can unwind and soak up the sun on her spacious teak foredeck, lined with sun pads and loungers.
Offering respite from the sun, the shaded aft deck, meanwhile, offers an alfresco dining area and bar as well as further sun pads.
Rich, finely crafted timber panelling presents warm and welcoming interior spaces, with a raised salon, where guests can still keep in touch with the outside world thanks to large windows, and an adjoining dining area.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising.
The yacht can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in five elegant staterooms, including two full-beam master suites, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Water toys on board include jet skis, water skis, sea kayaks and snorkelling equipment, and ensure charter guests can make the most of the sparkling waters and vibrant marine life of Greece.
To find out more on this special offer on S/Y Queen of Datca, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed