Known as Project Fiji during her build, MADSUMMER is one of the first superyachts confirmed to attend the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
Launched earlier this year, the superyacht embarked on sea trials in the Baltic Sea in May. She is set for delivery in the coming weeks, following which she will be spending her first summer season cruising the Mediterranean.
The Monaco Yacht Show will be the first event where the superyacht, which has been kept largely private, will be on display to be admired by the public.
Attendees of the Monaco Yacht Show will be able to admire the superyacht’s timeless exterior styling, which comes from the drawing boards of award-winning design studio Harrison Eidsgaard.
Peter Eidsgaard has commented on the design of the motor yacht, saying; “A fabulous pool and Jacuzzi deck aft is raised three steps and is protected by glass bulwarks that are an integral part of the exterior profile, providing for very clean and uncluttered hull surfaces."
Among her amenities, the motor yacht boasts a 12 metre swimming pool, beach club with sea terrace, a dedicated diving area and a helipad and hangar. On the upper deck aft, there is a walkable skylight and an integrated fireplace.
All decks were designed with a specific focus on comfort but also practicality. The result will be absolutely stunning.
Laura Sessa Romboli and her design firm have headed up the interiors of MADSUMMER, and they are expected to be contemporary and elegant. It is known that Sessa has a personal connection the owner, and therefore she was therefore able to invest her ‘inner artistic creativity’ into the project.
“I playfully created spaces full of customized details and colors from the sea, emanating harmony and elegance.” She claims. “All decks were designed with a specific focus on comfort but also practicality. The result will be absolutely stunning.”
The yacht features accommodation for up to 20 guests in 10 generously-proportioned cabins.
MADSUMMER marks the third yacht measuring over 90m to be launched by Lurssen in a short period. She follows in the footsteps of 136m/446ft megayacht Flying Fox, which is now known to be the world’s largest charter yacht, and 111m/364ft superyacht TIS, delivered just last week.
Upon delivery, MADSUMMER will rank at number 58 in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts, sharing the spot with Oceanco's 95m/312ft motor yacht NEOM.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.