Known as Project Fiji during her build, MADSUMMER is one of the first superyachts confirmed to attend the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
Launched earlier this year, the superyacht embarked on sea trials in the Baltic Sea in May. She is set for delivery in the coming weeks, following which she will be spending her first summer season cruising the Mediterranean.
The Monaco Yacht Show will be the first event where the superyacht, which has been kept largely private, will be on display to be admired by the public.
Attendees of the Monaco Yacht Show will be able to admire the superyacht’s timeless exterior styling, which comes from the drawing boards of award-winning design studio Harrison Eidsgaard.
Peter Eidsgaard has commented on the design of the motor yacht, saying; “A fabulous pool and Jacuzzi deck aft is raised three steps and is protected by glass bulwarks that are an integral part of the exterior profile, providing for very clean and uncluttered hull surfaces."
Among her amenities, the motor yacht boasts a 12 metre swimming pool, beach club with sea terrace, a dedicated diving area and a helipad and hangar. On the upper deck aft, there is a walkable skylight and an integrated fireplace.
All decks were designed with a specific focus on comfort but also practicality. The result will be absolutely stunning.
Laura Sessa Romboli and her design firm have headed up the interiors of MADSUMMER, and they are expected to be contemporary and elegant. It is known that Sessa has a personal connection the owner, and therefore she was therefore able to invest her ‘inner artistic creativity’ into the project.
“I playfully created spaces full of customized details and colors from the sea, emanating harmony and elegance.” She claims. “All decks were designed with a specific focus on comfort but also practicality. The result will be absolutely stunning.”
The yacht features accommodation for up to 20 guests in 10 generously-proportioned cabins.
MADSUMMER marks the third yacht measuring over 90m to be launched by Lurssen in a short period. She follows in the footsteps of 136m/446ft megayacht Flying Fox, which is now known to be the world’s largest charter yacht, and 111m/364ft superyacht TIS, delivered just last week.
Upon delivery, MADSUMMER will rank at number 58 in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts, sharing the spot with Oceanco's 95m/312ft motor yacht NEOM.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed