Designed by Espen Oeino, project MISTRAL measures over 100 metres in length and will launch from her floating dock 31 months after her keel was laid.
The motor yacht will be delivered later in the year, which will make her the second yacht delivered by Lurssen in 2016. She will then depart to the Middle East, where she will join a fleet of other yachts.
No further details have been announced and, like all Lurssen new builds, she remains shrouded in much secrecy due to owner confidentiality.
Project MISTRAL will be delivered later in the year, making her the second yacht delivered by Lurssen in 2016
Remaining under wraps, it is not yet known if MISTRAL will join the global charter fleet. However, there are a selection of other Lurssen yachts that make up some of the finest yachts on the charter market.
Launched two years ago, the award-winning 95m/312ft superyacht KISMET cuts an impressive figure. Her bold and masculine interior houses an extremely opulent interior with highlights such as a stunning atrium, a video wall, a multi-level swimming pool and two spa pools.
The 85m/279ft superyacht SOLANDGE, meanwhile, features six decks of sheer luxury. Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living, her exterior is equipped with bar, buffet and dining areas, a pool, two hot tubs, a cinema, and a nightclub and bar area.
Another fantastic option is the 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Martha Ann’. Constructed in 2014, her baroque interior is home to a grand entrance lobby and stunning formal dining salon while her deck areas offer a vast pool-sized hot tub complete with a fountain and swim-up bar, a private sundeck with its own bar and alfresco dining on the bridge deck.
For further information on any of the charter yachts mentioned above, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Lurssen yachts available for charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...