Lurssen Superyacht TV to Attend Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2016
Launched in 2008, TV is the result of three of the greatest names in yachting: naval architects Espen Oino is behind the exterior, the late and great Alberto Pinto headed up the interior, and German shipyard Lurssen carried out the construction.
Such pedigree has resulted in an exceptionally executed vessel and she will be one of the most highly-anticipated yachts to attend this year’s Fort Lauderdale Boat Show, running in the Florida city from November 3rd to 7th.
The second largest yacht signed up to the show so far, she will be easy to spot lined up in Fort Lauderdale’s waters. Yet, there is more to her silhouette than her generous volume as, easy on the eye, she boasts harmonious lines and an attractive baby blue hull.
Her deck spaces, likewise, are extremely appealing. Her sundeck, for example, is equipped with not one but two pools: a large oval spa pool furthest forward and a rectangular swimming pool, with built in current and integrated bar perfect for outdoor living on your yacht charter.
Luxury yacht TV fulfils her Owner’s brief of ‘a visibly young, sporty look’ thanks to the magnificent skill of Pinto. Bright, pure colours cleverly combine with a variety of hardwoods and other materials such as marble and metal to create a harmonious, fresh and welcoming atmosphere.
Walls of polka dotted maple beautifully offset the white upholstered sofas and blue accents in the main salon, while in the upper salon walls are panelled in wavy Zebrano and the furniture takes on a variety of denim hues.
The master suite prioritises ocean vistas over ostentation, with dark woods, and a spa pool and seating area on its private terrace. There are also four highly-praised VIP suites on the main deck forward, all boasting their own colour scheme and handmade furniture.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a panoramic dining area in the upper deck conservatory, a treasure chest of water toys, and a spa area comprised of a gym, sauna, massage room and Hamman, which overlooks a fold-down sea terrace.
Bright, pure colours cleverly combine with a variety of hardwoods and other materials such as marble and metal to create a harmonious, fresh and welcoming atmosphere
More Yacht Information
TV Yacht For Charter
78m Lurssen, 2008 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...