A truly spectacular motor yacht, she boasts an exterior and interior styled by the forward-thinking team at Winch Design, as well as a collection of standout features found throughout her voluminous deck spaces.
Chief amongst these features is the beach club and attached relaxation spa found on the lower deck aft- a section sure to be be properly enjoyed in the Mediterranean this summer.
What’s more, as a private yacht built in adherence to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), her owner will be able to accommodate a larger number of guests when cruising.
Whilst there are currently no published photographs of the interior of superyacht ARETI, the shipyard has confirmed that her communal and guest spaces are finished in a style that is ‘traditional but fresh’.
More specifically, she is known to combine lavish woods with neutral fabrics to achieve a beach club vibe that is both charming and airy.
Besides a private master suite that comes with its own secluded terrace, ARETI features a further 7 guest cabins to provide a range of options when it comes to accommodating guests.
A sensation in superyacht design, ARETI showcases the superior quality of the Lurssen brand
For those catching a glimpse of luxury yacht ARETI at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, her elegant exterior is sure to impress.
Indeed, the contrast formed between a cream hull and an arctic white superstructure presents a profile that is both sleek and stylish.
In terms of features, the exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi, a sundeck furnished with numerous comfortable sunloungers, and a generously proportioned swim platform that extends off from the beach club.
Crowned by a fully certified heli-landing area, the owner will also enjoy convenient transfers between the destinations he visits and the yacht itself.
Whilst superyacht ARETI expected to be made available for charter, be sure to check out all of the Lurrsen superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed