A truly spectacular motor yacht, she boasts an exterior and interior styled by the forward-thinking team at Winch Design, as well as a collection of standout features found throughout her voluminous deck spaces.
Chief amongst these features is the beach club and attached relaxation spa found on the lower deck aft- a section sure to be be properly enjoyed in the Mediterranean this summer.
What’s more, as a private yacht built in adherence to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), her owner will be able to accommodate a larger number of guests when cruising.
Whilst there are currently no published photographs of the interior of superyacht ARETI, the shipyard has confirmed that her communal and guest spaces are finished in a style that is ‘traditional but fresh’.
More specifically, she is known to combine lavish woods with neutral fabrics to achieve a beach club vibe that is both charming and airy.
Besides a private master suite that comes with its own secluded terrace, ARETI features a further 7 guest cabins to provide a range of options when it comes to accommodating guests.
A sensation in superyacht design, ARETI showcases the superior quality of the Lurssen brand
For those catching a glimpse of luxury yacht ARETI at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, her elegant exterior is sure to impress.
Indeed, the contrast formed between a cream hull and an arctic white superstructure presents a profile that is both sleek and stylish.
In terms of features, the exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi, a sundeck furnished with numerous comfortable sunloungers, and a generously proportioned swim platform that extends off from the beach club.
Crowned by a fully certified heli-landing area, the owner will also enjoy convenient transfers between the destinations he visits and the yacht itself.
Whilst superyacht ARETI expected to be made available for charter, be sure to check out all of the Lurrsen superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...