A truly spectacular motor yacht, she boasts an exterior and interior styled by the forward-thinking team at Winch Design, as well as a collection of standout features found throughout her voluminous deck spaces.
Chief amongst these features is the beach club and attached relaxation spa found on the lower deck aft- a section sure to be be properly enjoyed in the Mediterranean this summer.
What’s more, as a private yacht built in adherence to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), her owner will be able to accommodate a larger number of guests when cruising.
Whilst there are currently no published photographs of the interior of superyacht ARETI, the shipyard has confirmed that her communal and guest spaces are finished in a style that is ‘traditional but fresh’.
More specifically, she is known to combine lavish woods with neutral fabrics to achieve a beach club vibe that is both charming and airy.
Besides a private master suite that comes with its own secluded terrace, ARETI features a further 7 guest cabins to provide a range of options when it comes to accommodating guests.
A sensation in superyacht design, ARETI showcases the superior quality of the Lurssen brand
For those catching a glimpse of luxury yacht ARETI at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, her elegant exterior is sure to impress.
Indeed, the contrast formed between a cream hull and an arctic white superstructure presents a profile that is both sleek and stylish.
In terms of features, the exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi, a sundeck furnished with numerous comfortable sunloungers, and a generously proportioned swim platform that extends off from the beach club.
Crowned by a fully certified heli-landing area, the owner will also enjoy convenient transfers between the destinations he visits and the yacht itself.
Whilst superyacht ARETI expected to be made available for charter, be sure to check out all of the Lurrsen superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...