A truly spectacular motor yacht, she boasts an exterior and interior styled by the forward-thinking team at Winch Design, as well as a collection of standout features found throughout her voluminous deck spaces.
Chief amongst these features is the beach club and attached relaxation spa found on the lower deck aft- a section sure to be be properly enjoyed in the Mediterranean this summer.
What’s more, as a private yacht built in adherence to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), her owner will be able to accommodate a larger number of guests when cruising.
Whilst there are currently no published photographs of the interior of superyacht ARETI, the shipyard has confirmed that her communal and guest spaces are finished in a style that is ‘traditional but fresh’.
More specifically, she is known to combine lavish woods with neutral fabrics to achieve a beach club vibe that is both charming and airy.
Besides a private master suite that comes with its own secluded terrace, ARETI features a further 7 guest cabins to provide a range of options when it comes to accommodating guests.
A sensation in superyacht design, ARETI showcases the superior quality of the Lurssen brand
For those catching a glimpse of luxury yacht ARETI at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, her elegant exterior is sure to impress.
Indeed, the contrast formed between a cream hull and an arctic white superstructure presents a profile that is both sleek and stylish.
In terms of features, the exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi, a sundeck furnished with numerous comfortable sunloungers, and a generously proportioned swim platform that extends off from the beach club.
Crowned by a fully certified heli-landing area, the owner will also enjoy convenient transfers between the destinations he visits and the yacht itself.
Whilst superyacht ARETI expected to be made available for charter, be sure to check out all of the Lurrsen superyachts which are available for charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.