Lurssen Charter Yacht ‘Martha Ann’ To Attend The Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Yet another example of Lurssen’s supreme capabilities, Martha Ann is a superyacht defined by her countless ‘wow factors’. Indeed, everything from her opulently styled elevator to her generously proportioned swimming pool exudes an enviably effortless class.
Designed by the prolific team at Zuretti, the interior takes its stylistic cues from traditional glamour whilst all the while seamlessly integrating modern amenities in both the communal and guest spaces.
Wholly attentive to the experience of a private yacht charter, Martha Ann also includes a grand foyer in which to welcome guests- an impressive touch which is just one of many thoughtful additions.
With all of this in mind, it will be no surprise if Martha Ann was to steal the attention of the discerning crowd gathering for the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
Spanning six decks and over thirteen thousand square-foot of living space, Martha Ann is unquestionably a charter yacht of considerable standing
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool out on the sundeck of Martha Ann is assuredly one of her crowning features. Nicely illuminated for evening swims, and under the cover of partial shading, the pool is an all but unrivalled spot from which to take in her charter grounds.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a fully-stocked wet bar is surrounded by additional seating for those looking to enjoy their drinks and meals outdoors.
Likewise, the exceptionally broad swim platform off the aft provides plenty of room for playful charterers to get out on the water with some toys and tenders.
The very definition of glamour, the interior of superyacht Martha Anna contrasts bright and comfortable furnishings with expertly glossed wood panelling.
All vastly spacious, the communal areas offer charterers the opportunity to unwind and socialise in an appropriately luxurious environment.
Whilst charterers will most certainly enjoy dining alfresco whilst away with Martha Ann, her formal dining table provides a sophisticated alternative when it comes to eating indoors.
Comprised of seven cabins, and with a truly remarkable master and VIP suite, the superyacht is capable of sleeping parties of twelve.
More Yacht Information
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...