Yet another example of Lurssen’s supreme capabilities, Martha Ann is a superyacht defined by her countless ‘wow factors’. Indeed, everything from her opulently styled elevator to her generously proportioned swimming pool exudes an enviably effortless class.
Designed by the prolific team at Zuretti, the interior takes its stylistic cues from traditional glamour whilst all the while seamlessly integrating modern amenities in both the communal and guest spaces.
Wholly attentive to the experience of a private yacht charter, Martha Ann also includes a grand foyer in which to welcome guests- an impressive touch which is just one of many thoughtful additions.
With all of this in mind, it will be no surprise if Martha Ann was to steal the attention of the discerning crowd gathering for the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
Spanning six decks and over thirteen thousand square-foot of living space, Martha Ann is unquestionably a charter yacht of considerable standing
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool out on the sundeck of Martha Ann is assuredly one of her crowning features. Nicely illuminated for evening swims, and under the cover of partial shading, the pool is an all but unrivalled spot from which to take in her charter grounds.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a fully-stocked wet bar is surrounded by additional seating for those looking to enjoy their drinks and meals outdoors.
Likewise, the exceptionally broad swim platform off the aft provides plenty of room for playful charterers to get out on the water with some toys and tenders.
The very definition of glamour, the interior of superyacht Martha Anna contrasts bright and comfortable furnishings with expertly glossed wood panelling.
All vastly spacious, the communal areas offer charterers the opportunity to unwind and socialise in an appropriately luxurious environment.
Whilst charterers will most certainly enjoy dining alfresco whilst away with Martha Ann, her formal dining table provides a sophisticated alternative when it comes to eating indoors.
Comprised of seven cabins, and with a truly remarkable master and VIP suite, the superyacht is capable of sleeping parties of twelve.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...