Yet another example of Lurssen’s supreme capabilities, Martha Ann is a superyacht defined by her countless ‘wow factors’. Indeed, everything from her opulently styled elevator to her generously proportioned swimming pool exudes an enviably effortless class.
Designed by the prolific team at Zuretti, the interior takes its stylistic cues from traditional glamour whilst all the while seamlessly integrating modern amenities in both the communal and guest spaces.
Wholly attentive to the experience of a private yacht charter, Martha Ann also includes a grand foyer in which to welcome guests- an impressive touch which is just one of many thoughtful additions.
With all of this in mind, it will be no surprise if Martha Ann was to steal the attention of the discerning crowd gathering for the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
Spanning six decks and over thirteen thousand square-foot of living space, Martha Ann is unquestionably a charter yacht of considerable standing
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool out on the sundeck of Martha Ann is assuredly one of her crowning features. Nicely illuminated for evening swims, and under the cover of partial shading, the pool is an all but unrivalled spot from which to take in her charter grounds.
Elsewhere on the sundeck, a fully-stocked wet bar is surrounded by additional seating for those looking to enjoy their drinks and meals outdoors.
Likewise, the exceptionally broad swim platform off the aft provides plenty of room for playful charterers to get out on the water with some toys and tenders.
The very definition of glamour, the interior of superyacht Martha Anna contrasts bright and comfortable furnishings with expertly glossed wood panelling.
All vastly spacious, the communal areas offer charterers the opportunity to unwind and socialise in an appropriately luxurious environment.
Whilst charterers will most certainly enjoy dining alfresco whilst away with Martha Ann, her formal dining table provides a sophisticated alternative when it comes to eating indoors.
Comprised of seven cabins, and with a truly remarkable master and VIP suite, the superyacht is capable of sleeping parties of twelve.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...