Lürssen to Present Motor Yacht Quattroelle at the Monaco Yacht Show 2013
The brand new 88 metre charter yacht 'Quattroelle' will spend her first summer in the Mediterranean before making her world debut at the Monaco Yacht Show.
Quattroelle is the first significant yacht to be announced that will be attending the Monaco Yacht Show later this year. Her name Italian for "4 times the letter L" - the 4 L's standing for Love, Life, Liberty and Luxury. This spectacular yacht is the very first Lürssen yacht for charter to be designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, who were responsible for both her exterior and interior design.
Despite her size, Nuvolari & Lenard managed to achieve a sleek appearance. With her enormous volumes this was indeed a challenge, but with careful volume distribution and a study of her proportions this was achieved.
Her funnel design is very similar to the air scoop of a formula one car and its distinctive inverted shape creates her unusual silhouette. Her six decks allow for accommodation for up to 12 charter guests and she also has plenty of space for entertaining, socialising and relaxing.
The interior of Quatroelle is modern yet eclectic. There is lovely combination of both traditional elements as well as the ultimate use of decorative materials that are on offer in Europe. Her entire interior is customized, from furniture to lighting, blending together a cosmopolitan palette of woods, stones and fabrics.
Quatroelle is available for charter this summer from €1,000,000 per week in the Mediterranean.
Her funnel design is very similar to the air scoop of a formula one car and its distinctive inverted shape creates her unusual silhouette.
More Yacht Information
Quattroelle Yacht For Charter
86m Lurssen, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...