Lürssen Confirm New Superyacht Name as ‘Kismet’
Following yesterday’s launch of the eagerly awaited Lürssen superyacht ‘Kismet II’ (‘Project Global’), the shipyard have now confirmed that the yacht will actually be known as ‘Kismet’.
The experienced Owners of the soon-to-be-delivered motor yacht ‘Kismet’ previously owned the 68m/223ft successful charter yacht ‘Kismet’ also by Lürssen that has recently been sold and renamed ‘Global’. It was thought that the new 95.2m/312ft motor yacht would be named ‘Kismet II’ but it now seems that the Owners have decided to keep the original name of her predecessor.
Motor yacht ‘Kismet’ represents one of the most exciting additions to the global charter fleet in recent years, described by Robert Moran of Moran Yacht & Ships as ‘the best of the best in the construction of top quality yachts. Built by one of the best shipyards in the world, Lürssen Yachts in Germany, the owner of this superb yacht had massive input and visited the shipyard constantly during her construction. His input and knowledge pushed all involved in this project to raise their standards to a level never seen before in the yachting industry.’
The highly acclaimed Espen Oeino was responsible for her exceptional design, commenting on the results: ‘The external living spaces are numerous and generous and have been laid out for both charter and private use in mind.’ Undoubtedly a charter yacht of the highest caliber, her extensive array of outdoor facilities include ‘an open fire place, external lounging and eating areas on three different decks including one with a fully equipped BBQ, an oval shaped swimming pool with integrated Jacuzzi on the sun deck.’
Kismet’s interior design is the work of Pascal Reymond of Reymond Langton Design who described the finish as ‘are very original with some very dramatic features and fabulous perspectives with large voids between decks, perfect for large dining parties and also suitable for smaller private and more intimate uses thanks to sliding doors and panels which can separate elegantly each area.’ Interior images are yet to be released but with exotic woods, rare marbles and handmade textiles and artworks featured throughout, it is sure to be a thing of unrivalled beauty.
Motor yacht ‘Kismet’ will be an exciting addition to the global charter fleet as she represents the very latest in high-end luxury cruising. With her experienced crew she will without doubt provide the ultimate yachting experience to remember. Her first season will be this winter in the Caribbean. She will be offered for charter from € 1,200,000 per week plus expenses.
Please contact your preferred luxury yacht charter broker for more details about booking Kismet and availability.
MORE DETAILS ON SUPERYACHT KISMIT:
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...