Heading out to enjoy the final practice laps and qualifying stage of the Monaco Grand Prix 2018, the team at YachtCharterFleet were on hand to report on all of the attending superyachts.
Preceded by the Renault 2.0 series, the final practice laps and qualification stage for this year's Monaco Grand Prix brought the superyachts alive in Port Hercules today.
Indeed, with the main event creeping ever closer, charter guests were to be seen across numerous aft deck sections enjoying the spectacle taking place in front of their very eyes, with the highly anticipated qualification round beginning at 3PM.
Following a record-breaking lap from Australian Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo on Thursday, expectations were naturally very high for the qualifying round of the competition.
Making good use of the brand new Pirelli hyper-soft tyres, the 28 year old broke the previous record set by Kimi Raikkonen last year, setting a time of 1:12.126.
Ricciardo went on to secure pole position in tomorrow's race whilst his Red Bull teammate, Max Verstappen, will start at the back due to crashing out in his qualification stage.
Proving that this season’s Formula One cars are faster than ever before, there will surely be great anticipation for the main event tomorrow.
With records being broken, and many great superyachts on hand to witness the occasion, the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 is sure to go down as one of the greatest editions yet
With all of the superyachts now in place, guests were seen tendering in to watch the qualifying laps from the comfort of their aft deck sections. There's no question that this is the place to be in the Mediterranean right now.
Taking the cars over 160 miles, the Monaco Grand Prix is made up of 78 laps and will provide plenty of action for yacht charter guests to enjoy.
Reporting live from the event, YachtCharterFleet will be the first to provide extensive coverage of all the action, and all of the superyachts in attendance.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...