With the roar of the Porsche Supercup exceeding the enormous volume set by the F1 cars during their practice laps yesterday, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned the heart of the action at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018.
Taking in the colourful procession of the Supercup and enjoying Russian driver Artem Markelov’s success in the F2 Championship, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned to the hottest spot in the Mediterranean to keep a watchful eye on the arriving superyachts.
Indeed, with the main event taking place on Sunday, the attending superyachts will soon all be in position for what promises to be a memorable race.
No doubt amongst the most exciting of the new arrivals is the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, a motor yacht which boasts a helipad that can be converted into a ‘party deck’ for occasions such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
As the above video reveals, the superyachts are all perfectly placed to enjoy all of the action taking place out on the track, from the F1 practice and qualifying laps, to a number of other competitions which take place ahead of Sunday’s big race.
Attracting plenty of attention, the F2 Championship has certainly kept the discerning crowds entertained whilst they wait for further F1 practice laps and qualifying which will take place tomorrow. The ideal start to a yacht charter in the South of France, the event has proved to be a massive success amongst families and those enjoying an event charter.
With guests being tendered to and from their yachts, a number of hospitality areas and surrounding balconies have come to life in the lead up the highly anticipated race.
As well the big name stars like Lewis Hamilton and Lance Stroll, 22 year old Russian Sergey Sirotkin will make his debut at the iconic event.
Bringing together the A-list of superyachts and some of the world’s most exciting cars, the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 is shaping up to be a defining event of the year
As well as the high octane action taking place on the circuit, there will also be a number of social events to keep visitors occupied, from a number of fashion shows at Le Meridien Beach Plaza and the Amber Lounge, to a variety of champagne receptions around the glamorous bars of the principality.
Continuing to bring you exclusive trackside coverage, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand throughout the duration of the event to keep readers up to date regarding all of the superyachts and stand out moments.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...