With the roar of the Porsche Supercup exceeding the enormous volume set by the F1 cars during their practice laps yesterday, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned the heart of the action at the Monaco Grand Prix 2018.
Taking in the colourful procession of the Supercup and enjoying Russian driver Artem Markelov’s success in the F2 Championship, the team at YachtCharterFleet returned to the hottest spot in the Mediterranean to keep a watchful eye on the arriving superyachts.
Indeed, with the main event taking place on Sunday, the attending superyachts will soon all be in position for what promises to be a memorable race.
No doubt amongst the most exciting of the new arrivals is the 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’, a motor yacht which boasts a helipad that can be converted into a ‘party deck’ for occasions such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
As the above video reveals, the superyachts are all perfectly placed to enjoy all of the action taking place out on the track, from the F1 practice and qualifying laps, to a number of other competitions which take place ahead of Sunday’s big race.
Attracting plenty of attention, the F2 Championship has certainly kept the discerning crowds entertained whilst they wait for further F1 practice laps and qualifying which will take place tomorrow. The ideal start to a yacht charter in the South of France, the event has proved to be a massive success amongst families and those enjoying an event charter.
With guests being tendered to and from their yachts, a number of hospitality areas and surrounding balconies have come to life in the lead up the highly anticipated race.
As well the big name stars like Lewis Hamilton and Lance Stroll, 22 year old Russian Sergey Sirotkin will make his debut at the iconic event.
Bringing together the A-list of superyachts and some of the world’s most exciting cars, the Monaco Grand Prix 2018 is shaping up to be a defining event of the year
As well as the high octane action taking place on the circuit, there will also be a number of social events to keep visitors occupied, from a number of fashion shows at Le Meridien Beach Plaza and the Amber Lounge, to a variety of champagne receptions around the glamorous bars of the principality.
Continuing to bring you exclusive trackside coverage, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand throughout the duration of the event to keep readers up to date regarding all of the superyachts and stand out moments.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...