Launched in 1967, Northern Sun is a world-class expedition yacht with a wealth of experience traversing the breathtaking region of South East Asia. Primed for adventure, the special rate on this superyacht is ideal for anyone looking for a dose of sunshine before the holidays.
Boasting a wealth of luxurious amenities and an eye-catching exterior, charter guests can explore Thailand in the utmost style and comfort. Her accommodation is provided for 12 guests across six cabins, with a flexible configuration for a variety of different arrangements.
Ample outdoor deck spaces ensure the blissful weather can be appreciated from multiple spots on board. Guests can unwind on the sun deck, getting comfortable in the spacious spa pool or basking on sun pads and loungers.
Feeling sufficiently relaxed, guests can then cool off with a refreshing dip in the ocean. With toys including scuba-diving and snorkelling equipment, the world-renowned dive sites of South East Asia can be enjoyed to their fullest, while seabobs, an inflatable slide and water-skis provide on-the-water thrills.
Boasting a wealth of luxurious amenities and an eye-catching exterior, charter guests can explore Thailand in the utmost style and comfort.
When it comes to dining, the upper and main decks volunteer dedicated spots to enjoy meals created by the resident chef, in both relaxed and formal settings. Request an Asian-inspired menu and sample mouthwatering dishes created with fresh, local ingredients.
As the sun sets, guests will also find plenty of vantage points to soak up the vistas with an aperitif of choice in hand. Drink in the beauty of the emerald-green landscapes and the sky turning pink, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
With three entertainment salons, cosy evenings at sea are easily made possible. The motor yacht’s interiors exude classic sophistication, with a warm and inviting ambience that puts guests instantly at ease. Opulent touches, such as a gold-embossed table in the main salon and jacuzzi in the principle suite, ensure guests are experiencing a truly luxurious yacht charter vacation.
This winter, Thailand promises balmy climes and untouched beaches, infused with vibrant culture and plenty of enthralling activities on-shore. The increasingly-popular superyacht destination allows charterers to escape the stress of daily life and immerse themselves in the natural serenity and raw beauty of South East Asia.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.