A superb refit last year has made luxury charter yacht LIONSHARE the perfect way to enjoy the warm turquoise waters of the West Mediterranean.
Just imagine viewing pretty coastlines such as the French Riviera whilst sipping a cocktail on the sun deck in the new jacuzzi or lounging in the shaded aft deck.
There's also plenty of fun to be had with a wet bar, swim platform for watersports sessions and all the latest toys.
The beautiful decor continues on the upper deck which is ideal for Al fresco dining, taking in the views of the sea and scenic shores. Travelling the West Mediterranean, you could take in picturesque beaches such as Paloma Beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat or for something completely different you could take a tender to view the Calanques in Cassis.
Whether you decide to go further afield or enjoy the glamour of St.Tropez and Cannes, after a day of enjoying the delights of the French Riviera, you'll find that the interior of luxury yacht LIONSHARE will provide a relaxing, calm, haven away from the hustle and bustle. Designed by Clifford Denn, the superyacht interior is reminiscent of a beach house with its neutral tones, white wooden panels and sophisticated furnishings but should you find yourself wanting to be stimulated there are top rate entertaiment facilities.
The luxurious accommodation continues on the main and lower deck where guests will be delighted by the impressive full beam master stateroom and the full beam VIP room on the main deck and the sophisticated double and two twin cabins on the lower deck. The five cabins can accommodate up to 12 guests for charter comfortably.
To make the most of the special reduced rate offer for M/Y LIONSHARE this August, contact your preferred charter broker today.
Alternatively, browse all of the luxury yachts available for charter in the West Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.