Last Minute Availability on Charter Yacht Victory
Motor yacht Victory has last minute availability for charters before 15th July and after 3rd August.
The 51.89 metre charter yacht Victory was built by Golden Yachts in 2007 and had a refit in 2010. Her naval architecture comes from Lamda Nafs while both her interior and exterior design comes from Studio Vafiadis.
She has accommodation for 12 charter guests in a master suite, a VIP suite, two double and two twin staterooms and she carries 11 crew on board, led by Captain Andrea Aste.
Custom built motor yacht Victory has many features and amentities on board that make her a fanulous charter yacht. She has brand new zero speed stabilisers and an amazing sundeck feauturing a new Jacuzzi, a shaded dining area and a bar.
She carries a large range of water toys toys on board to keep everyone entertained from two waverunners, waterskis and a windsurfer to a banana, kayak, snorkelling gear and fishing equipment. She also carries two 6 metre tenders.
Victory is available for charter this summer in both the West and East Mediterranean from €250,000 per week in high season and €200,000 per week in low season. She currently has availability for charters before 15th July, ending in Athens and after 3rd August, beginning in Venice.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
She has brand new zero speed stabilisers and an amazing sundeck feauturing a new Jacuzzi, a shaded dining area and a bar.
More Yacht Information
Victory Yacht For Charter
52m Golden Yachts, 2007 / 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...