Sure to be one of the most eye-catching yachts on the water wherever she goes, MALAHNE conjures up images of the Golden Era of Yachting.
The motor yacht may have a classic look, but she is replete with modern amenities that will ensure you and your guests experience the superyacht charter of a lifetime while cruising the Mediterranean.
When is she available?
Luxury yacht MALAHNE is available between the 5th to the 15th of July.
She will be dividing her time between the glamorous Cote d’Azur and the Tuscany region of West Italy, specifically La Spezia.
The best part?
Both of these are highly desirable yachting destinations, with La Spezia offering quintessential Ligurian charm with pastel-coloured houses huddled around the bay and plenty of Italian cultural sites dotted throughout the city.
Meanwhile, the French Riviera promises no end of glitz and glamour, from the beach clubs of St Tropez to the charming beauty of Antibes.
Expect to enjoy fine dining, luxury shopping and numerous opportunities for stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
A slice of history
MALAHNE was launched in 1937 by Camper & Nicholsons. She is one of the few classic yachts for charter that exist post-war, and she enjoyed a 30-month restoration that has left her pristine condition.
In fact, she scooped up a prestigious accolade the World Superyacht Awards 2016 for her exacting refit.
Expect to enjoy fine dining and stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
Her interior styling reflects a timeless theme, with a sophisticated main salon and formal dining area with bespoke light fixtures that nod to an art deco theme.
You and your guests will be accommodated in six well-proportioned cabins. Up to 10 guests are able to sleep on board.
Well, that’s not all- each cabin features an iPad for premium entertainment from the comfort of your bed.
Fun in the sun
Motor yacht MALAHNE has an enormous selection of toys for you and your friends to take advantage of. These include:
- Laser sail boats
- Inflatable kayaks
- Inflatable paddleboards
- Towable toys
- A Go-Pro with all the accessories
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.