Sure to be one of the most eye-catching yachts on the water wherever she goes, MALAHNE conjures up images of the Golden Era of Yachting.
The motor yacht may have a classic look, but she is replete with modern amenities that will ensure you and your guests experience the superyacht charter of a lifetime while cruising the Mediterranean.
Luxury yacht MALAHNE is available between the 5th to the 15th of July.
She will be dividing her time between the glamorous Cote d’Azur and the Tuscany region of West Italy, specifically La Spezia.
The best part?
Both of these are highly desirable yachting destinations, with La Spezia offering quintessential Ligurian charm with pastel-coloured houses huddled around the bay and plenty of Italian cultural sites dotted throughout the city.
Meanwhile, the French Riviera promises no end of glitz and glamour, from the beach clubs of St Tropez to the charming beauty of Antibes.
Expect to enjoy fine dining, luxury shopping and numerous opportunities for stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
MALAHNE was launched in 1937 by Camper & Nicholsons. She is one of the few classic yachts for charter that exist post-war, and she enjoyed a 30-month restoration that has left her pristine condition.
In fact, she scooped up a prestigious accolade the World Superyacht Awards 2016 for her exacting refit.
Expect to enjoy fine dining and stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
Her interior styling reflects a timeless theme, with a sophisticated main salon and formal dining area with bespoke light fixtures that nod to an art deco theme.
You and your guests will be accommodated in six well-proportioned cabins. Up to 10 guests are able to sleep on board.
Well, that’s not all- each cabin features an iPad for premium entertainment from the comfort of your bed.
Motor yacht MALAHNE has an enormous selection of toys for you and your friends to take advantage of. These include:
- Laser sail boats
- Inflatable kayaks
- Inflatable paddleboards
- Towable toys
- A Go-Pro with all the accessories
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed