Sure to be one of the most eye-catching yachts on the water wherever she goes, MALAHNE conjures up images of the Golden Era of Yachting.
The motor yacht may have a classic look, but she is replete with modern amenities that will ensure you and your guests experience the superyacht charter of a lifetime while cruising the Mediterranean.
Luxury yacht MALAHNE is available between the 5th to the 15th of July.
She will be dividing her time between the glamorous Cote d’Azur and the Tuscany region of West Italy, specifically La Spezia.
The best part?
Both of these are highly desirable yachting destinations, with La Spezia offering quintessential Ligurian charm with pastel-coloured houses huddled around the bay and plenty of Italian cultural sites dotted throughout the city.
Meanwhile, the French Riviera promises no end of glitz and glamour, from the beach clubs of St Tropez to the charming beauty of Antibes.
Expect to enjoy fine dining, luxury shopping and numerous opportunities for stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
MALAHNE was launched in 1937 by Camper & Nicholsons. She is one of the few classic yachts for charter that exist post-war, and she enjoyed a 30-month restoration that has left her pristine condition.
In fact, she scooped up a prestigious accolade the World Superyacht Awards 2016 for her exacting refit.
Expect to enjoy fine dining and stretching out in the sun with a drink in hand.
Her interior styling reflects a timeless theme, with a sophisticated main salon and formal dining area with bespoke light fixtures that nod to an art deco theme.
You and your guests will be accommodated in six well-proportioned cabins. Up to 10 guests are able to sleep on board.
Well, that’s not all- each cabin features an iPad for premium entertainment from the comfort of your bed.
Motor yacht MALAHNE has an enormous selection of toys for you and your friends to take advantage of. These include:
- Laser sail boats
- Inflatable kayaks
- Inflatable paddleboards
- Towable toys
- A Go-Pro with all the accessories
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...