Formerly known as Odyssey II, Odyssey and Cloud 9, Lady Jorgia is a popular superyacht with a glowing charter reputation.
She has a variety of stand-out features, including a glass-bottomed pool, a beach club with fold-out terraces and indoor and outdoor cinema set-ups.
She will be offering Mediterranean yacht charters during the summer months, and will be available in multiple destinations in the winter.
The motor yacht was launched by CRN in 2017, and she features interior styling from the esteemed Winch Design and exteriors by Zuccon.
The yacht offers versatile accommodation for up to 12 guests in eight cabins, with two of her cabins converting from twin to king-size and vice-versa, plus a staff cabin for two.
She also features an expansive Owner’s suite with a private deck lounging area and alfresco cinema set-up. She has provision for a crew of 22.
The yacht a variety of stand-out features, including a glass-bottomed pool, a beach club with fold-out terraces and indoor and outdoor cinema set-ups.
Luxury yacht Lady Jorgia has a superb open-plan layout that provides a continuous connection between the inside and the outside, and a refined beachouse-style theme. Interior highlights include a fully-equipped gym and a hair salon with an exterior massage area positioned on the fold-down balcony.
In terms of alfresco living, Lady Jorgia offers a huge foredeck area for relaxing and entertaining and a great variety of spaces across her aft decks. She is crowned by a sundeck with spa pool.
Her main deck pool has the capacity to hold 10,000 litres of water, and the pool features spa jets and glass segments that allow light to flood into the beach club below. The beach club is drenched in light as a result, and also has fold-out balconies that allow guests to feel even closer to the water.
With an excellent range of amenities and world-class facilities, Lady Jorgia is the perfect candidate for a Social Distancing Yacht Charter. On board this stunning superyacht, everyone in your charter party will be relaxed and entertained for hours on end.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...