Custom built by Italian shipyard ISA in 2014, OKTO is sure to stand out berthed in the glamorous ports of the French Riviera thanks to her tall, wave-piercing bow, sweeping curves, jet-black hull and sparkling silver superstructure.
Her six-metre aft deck swimming pool and eco-friendly, black and grey Esthec decks will also turn heads, making her the perfect charter choice for those wanting to be seen at prestigious events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, both taking place in May this year.
Whether unwinding in the sundeck spa pool or lounging in the social hub of the upper deck aft, guests on board have a choice of deck areas in which to take in all the thrilling Formula One racing or star-studded red carpet action.
She is also well-primed for partying on her upper deck, with free-standing seating, 1,000W speakers fed by Videoworks software and a touch-and-go helideck forward that can transform into a dance floor. This makes her an ideal platform for a corporate yacht charter.
Being one of the last yachts Alberto Pinto worked on before his death in 2012, the interior of charter yacht OKTO continues to wow. Brought to life by List of Austria, the styling features a simple yet dynamic look, which runs in harmony with the outside spaces.
Accented with dark timbers, the main salon basks in natural light, which floods through the large windows, illuminating a circular, inside-outside dining area and a sumptuous lounge forward. An upper salon come cinema, meanwhile, boasts lighter zebra wood for chilled out movie nights.
Whitened sycamore wood is found in the master suite, situated forward on the upper deck. Key features include a drop-down side balcony and access to a second set of sleeping quarters, which can serve either as a kids’ room, study or, when closed off, VIP suite.
Other key features of the motor yacht include incredibly low noise and vibration levels, a sundeck gym and the Esthec decks are high heel friendly. There is also an impressive collection of on-board water toys, which guests can use to explore the Mediterranean waters on their charter vacation.
Brought to life by List of Austria, the styling aboard OKTO features a simple yet dynamic look, which runs in harmony with the outside spaces.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.