Whilst disguised as ‘The Good Life’, the superyacht which starred on the Showtime series ‘Billions’ bears the equally appropriate name Carpe Diem II.
An entirely suitable choice for the TV series which has also captivated audiences over at Sky Atlantic, she includes a richly sophisticated interior and all of the entertainment options necessary for a high flying hedge fund manager.
So, step on board and familiarise yourself a little better with the amenities and features which abound on Carpe Diem II.
Upon entering Carpe Diem II, charter guests are immediately treated to a tastefully opulent interior- with artful splashes of purple adding a touch of color to the airy space.
In this area, those on board are able to relax in ample comfort with the option of a state of the art media center or a few drinks from the bar to keep them occupied.
A short distance away, the circular formal dining table matches the glamour of the main salon, with dark mahogany panelling flanking the space capable of seating the entire party.
Elsewhere inside, the upper salon provides charterers the chance to unwind after a day on the water with panoramic views accessible from a nicely intimate setting.
It should also be pointed out that all 5 of the guest cabins are more than sufficient for a rock star hedge fund manager and his family. Indeed, each has its own en suite and unique character whilst remaining consistent with the high quality of the yacht’s social spaces.
True to her name, charter yacht Carpe Diem II is perfectly primed for charterers to get the most out of their days on the water
The various alfresco dining options, for example, range from a casual arrangement on the main deck, to a shaded table on the sundeck, and even a breakfast area located at the aft side of the Portuguese bridge.
For the more adventurous charterers, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and tenders as well as some snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life around her charter grounds.
In order to take in the coasts and climate in a truly stylish fashion, Carpe Diem II also features a Jacuzzi on the sundeck forward which allows guests to take a soak whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the ocean.
In order to find out more regarding Carpe Diem II, or to arrange your own vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed