As we announced in an earlier article, the real name of the superyacht featured on the TV series 'Billions' is the 46m/150ft motor yacht ‘Carpe Diem II’. Having looked at how much she costs to rent in the Bahamas and Miami, we now take a look inside of the highly luxurious charter yacht.
Whilst disguised as ‘The Good Life’, the superyacht which starred on the Showtime series ‘Billions’ bears the equally appropriate name Carpe Diem II.
An entirely suitable choice for the TV series which has also captivated audiences over at Sky Atlantic, she includes a richly sophisticated interior and all of the entertainment options necessary for a high flying hedge fund manager.
So, step on board and familiarise yourself a little better with the amenities and features which abound on Carpe Diem II.
Upon entering Carpe Diem II, charter guests are immediately treated to a tastefully opulent interior- with artful splashes of purple adding a touch of color to the airy space.
In this area, those on board are able to relax in ample comfort with the option of a state of the art media center or a few drinks from the bar to keep them occupied.
A short distance away, the circular formal dining table matches the glamour of the main salon, with dark mahogany panelling flanking the space capable of seating the entire party.
Elsewhere inside, the upper salon provides charterers the chance to unwind after a day on the water with panoramic views accessible from a nicely intimate setting.
It should also be pointed out that all 5 of the guest cabins are more than sufficient for a rock star hedge fund manager and his family. Indeed, each has its own en suite and unique character whilst remaining consistent with the high quality of the yacht’s social spaces.
True to her name, charter yacht Carpe Diem II is perfectly primed for charterers to get the most out of their days on the water
The various alfresco dining options, for example, range from a casual arrangement on the main deck, to a shaded table on the sundeck, and even a breakfast area located at the aft side of the Portuguese bridge.
For the more adventurous charterers, there’s an abundance of towable water toys and tenders as well as some snorkelling gear for getting better acquainted with the marine life around her charter grounds.
In order to take in the coasts and climate in a truly stylish fashion, Carpe Diem II also features a Jacuzzi on the sundeck forward which allows guests to take a soak whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the ocean.
In order to find out more regarding Carpe Diem II, or to arrange your own vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...