Set to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive refit at the ICON shipyard in the Netherlands.
One of the most iconic expedition yachts available for charter, SHERAKHAN is now undergoing a major transformation which is sure to make her more tempting than ever.
As well as receiving an enlivening polar white paint job, her vintage look is set to be replaced by more modern styling and a distinctly minimalist theme.
Commenting on the extent of the refit, the owner is reported as saying ‘you won’t be able to recognize her, she is getting a complete new look and when you will see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Enjoying not only a whole new look and feel, SHERAKHAN will also boast the latest in entertainment options, with state of the art television and surround systems being a part of the latest upgrades.
Not the first time that SHERAKHAN has been refit at ICON since her original delivery in 2005, she entered the shipyard to improve her engineering and technical aspects.
Sure to satisfy the 24 guests she is capable of accommodating, the superyacht will still offer the fantastic collection of water toys which make getting out on the water during a charter vacation a complete joy.
Bringing a classic into the modern age, the refit of superyacht SHERAKHAN is certain to amaze future charter guests
Entering the ICON shipyard on 13th September, superyacht SHERAKHAN is expected to depart and return to the charter fleet on 10th November.
With the latest onboard technology currently being installed, there’s no doubt that she’ll cruise such exciting waters with ease and in great style.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.