Set to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive refit at the ICON shipyard in the Netherlands.
One of the most iconic expedition yachts available for charter, SHERAKHAN is now undergoing a major transformation which is sure to make her more tempting than ever.
As well as receiving an enlivening polar white paint job, her vintage look is set to be replaced by more modern styling and a distinctly minimalist theme.
Commenting on the extent of the refit, the owner is reported as saying ‘you won’t be able to recognize her, she is getting a complete new look and when you will see her, you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
Enjoying not only a whole new look and feel, SHERAKHAN will also boast the latest in entertainment options, with state of the art television and surround systems being a part of the latest upgrades.
Not the first time that SHERAKHAN has been refit at ICON since her original delivery in 2005, she entered the shipyard to improve her engineering and technical aspects.
Sure to satisfy the 24 guests she is capable of accommodating, the superyacht will still offer the fantastic collection of water toys which make getting out on the water during a charter vacation a complete joy.
Bringing a classic into the modern age, the refit of superyacht SHERAKHAN is certain to amaze future charter guests
Entering the ICON shipyard on 13th September, superyacht SHERAKHAN is expected to depart and return to the charter fleet on 10th November.
With the latest onboard technology currently being installed, there’s no doubt that she’ll cruise such exciting waters with ease and in great style.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...