A sailing yacht which requires no introduction, the Maltese Falcon is undoubtedly one of the most recognisable sights around any cruising ground on marina. Indeed, from the falcon printed on her impressive DynaRig sails to graceful midnight navy hull, there is simply no mistaking this superyacht.
Delivered from the esteemed Perini Navi shipyard in 2006, and receiving a comprehensive refit as recently as 2015, charter guests are treated to a world of both luxury and high performance when escaping on board the Maltese Falcon.
With an attractive reduction on her weekly rate throughout the rest of this month and next, there has never been a better time to experience this icon.
Once berthed, the vast exterior spaces are sure to draw out all charter guests keen to get a better look at their surroundings. Designed by the award-winning Ken Freivokh, these sections are populated with informal lounging areas and alfresco dining spaces.
In the evening, the foremost sail doubles up as a projector screen to form what is the largest outdoor cinema to be found on board a superyacht. Perfect for catching a blockbuster beneath the stars, this feature reveals the remarkable flexibility of the Maltese Falcon.
What’s more, her extensive refit means that all of the furnishings found throughout the communal and guest spaces are modern, and totally inviting.
Nothing short of legendary, the Maltese Falcon is a sailing yacht which must be chartered in order to be believed
The interior of luxury yacht Maltese Falcon boasts a commanding range of wellness facilities, meaning that guests can enjoy a massage from a highly trained therapist once they’re ready to unwind.
The comfort of the main salon and the bar in the sky lounge are similarly attractive, providing guests a number of options when it comes to deciding how they want to spend their time together.
Along with a large master cabin, the Maltese Falcon includes a VIP suite of comparable size and quality, and 4 doubles. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...