The sun-kissed coastline of the Mediterranean is within easy reach with the 39.6m (130ft) classic Heesen superyacht LIONSHARE available for luxury yacht charter.
Built in 1987, the luxury motor yacht has benefitted from numerous updates and upgrades over the years. Most recently a 2017 refit saw her interior spaces remodelled to create an open floor plan on the main deck and increased space for guests on the bridge deck, whilst last year the yacht’s exterior furnishing and soft goods and interior soft goods were all replaced.
Sleeping 12 guests across five exceptional staterooms LIONSHARE’s welcoming interiors, extensive suite of water toys and hallmark Heesen quality make her a great choice for a Mediterranean yacht charter.
Crowning the yacht is a glorious sundeck where stunning views will be the order of the day.
On deck there is no shortage of options for relaxing, socializing and sunbathing. Crowning the yacht is a glorious sundeck where stunning views will be the order of the day. It comes complete with Jacuzzi to ease any tired muscles, expansive sunpads for basking in the sun and lavish seating areas for catching up with friends and family.
For the ultimate treat the bridge deck aft can convert to an outdoor cinema for watching your favorite movies beneath a star-filled sky.
Both the main deck and upper deck are further primed for leisure and entertainment. The upper deck aft hosts a large table that can accommodate the entire charter party for mouthwatering al-fresco meals. Once you have had your fill of delicious food a large sunbathing area, lined with chairs and teak loungers, may call your name for a spot of rest and relaxation.
The main deck has further inviting sofa seating and a convivial bar area, whilst the swim platform is within easy reach for anyone who wants to be close to sparkling azure waters.
If you are a water lover then LIONSHARE comes with a range of water toys, such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs and standup paddleboards. Even better her crew includes a divemaster and RYA certified jet-ski instructor.
LIONSHARE’s inviting interiors feature white wall panels, wide-beam wooden floorboards and contemporary furniture to create a warm and homely space.
If the warmth of the Mediterranean sun does get too much LIONSHARE’s inviting interiors feature white wall panels, wide-beam wooden floorboards and contemporary furniture to create a warm and homely space.
The main saloon has plenty of relaxation spots on large sofas and matching chairs, whilst a 50-inch TV screen separates this space from a stylish formal dining area. For an even more laid-back setting head up to the skylounge and retreat into one of the expansive sofas and unwind completely.
Five beautiful cabins play host to up to 12 guests. The main deck master suite has a king size bed and large panoramic windows, whilst the VIP suite is almost as impressive, it features a king-sized bed and can also be used as a second master cabin. The three additional staterooms include a double and two twins, one with a Pullman and all with en-suite facilities.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed