Held at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2018, the World Yacht Trophies saw Heesen motor yacht IRISHA take home the crown for Best Interior Design 2018. The Heesen team were on hand to pick up the accolade at the awards ceremony on Saturday.
London-based design firm Harrison Eidsgaard are responsible for the interiors of charter yacht IRISHA, which fuse together innovative design and decadent furnishings to ensure her guests are living in the lap of luxury while on board. A seamless layout with an emphasis on combining indoor and outdoor living spaces make her a worthy winner of her latest award.
A stand-out feature on board IRISHA is the winter garden on her main deck. Replacing the main salon, the flexible space effortlessly allows guests to open part of the aft deck to create a larger social living area with the added benefit of fresh air and communal space.
Further embodying the theme of indoor and outdoor living, a retractable balcony in the owner’s suite gives guests an intimate and cosy space for the principle guests to enjoy views over the ocean.
At anchor, a sauna can be assembled on the lower deck and sumptuous chaises-longues can be found throughout the interior of the motor yacht, ensuring guests will enjoy a completely relaxed charter vacation.
A seamless layout with an emphasis on combining indoor and outdoor living spaces make her a worthy winner of her latest award.
Instead of art, semi-precious stone panels line the walls of the motor yacht and a sweeping atrium staircase allows for easy navigation around the superyacht.
Whether they choose to spend their time unwinding in the skylounge theatre or lying back with a cocktail in hand in the Jacuzzi on the sun deck, IRISHA is an accommodating and adaptable charter option, with the capacity to sleep up to 10 guests on a private yacht charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.