Hargrave Motor Yacht RENAISSANCE to Join Global Charter Fleet in 2016
The first delivery from the U.S. shipyards highly-anticipated 116’ range, the Jack Sarin-designed RENAISSANCE will exhibit “a lot of what people loved in our 125-foot Hargrave we introduced last year at a reduced size and on a faster hull platform,” according to Mike Joyce, CEO of Hargrave Yachts.
The best performance is ensured by a successful collaboration between Jack Sarin and Caterpillar which “fine tuned the design by shape and weight to offer maximum performance using the latest Tier 3 version of the 1900 HP Acert Series engines.” Boasting a noteworthy cruising speed of 20 knots, RENAISSANCE is powered by 1900Caterpillar C-32 Acert engines and features state-of-the-art at anchor stabilisers to ensure comfortable anchorage throughout a charter vacation.
Superyacht RENAISSANCE offers comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests on board, featuring a full-beam master suite forward on the main deck, with four further guest cabins located on the lower deck – comprising of two double cabins and two convertible double/twin cabins for flexible use.
Outdoors, she will feature ample deck space appointed with sun loungers, sun pads, a Jacuzzi and large swim platform for access to her range of water toys, including extensive fishing gear, in addition to several bicycles for exploration ashore.
A crew of 5, led by the experienced U.S.-based Captain Douglas Meier, are expected to be on board to ensure a relaxed cruising experience for every guest.
M/Y RENAISSANCE will additionally be available for vacations in the East Coast of North America. For more details on her charter availability once she joins the rental market, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker. Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts for charter in The Bahamas to compare options.
RENAISSANCE is one of a number of superyachts expected to attend the 2016 Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show next February.
fine tuned the design by shape and weight to offer maximum performance
More Yacht Information
Renaissance Yacht For Charter
35m Hargrave, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...