A true expedition yacht, ‘La Datcha’ boasts complete autonomy for up to 40 days at sea, as well as a reinforced ice-class hull.
The six-deck superyacht has been commissioned for an experienced owner, who has been heavily involved in the design process of the yacht from the outset.
He has placed emphasis on the yacht’s functionality as a surfing, diving and heli-skiing platform, saying; “I believe that you can combine the most active outdoor adventures and sports with ultimate comfort.”
The yacht is able to accommodate two customised helicopters. Rose Damen, commercial director of yachting at Damen and Amels, has said; “It not only has a fully certified helideck for safe landings, it also has a standby surface for a backup helicopter.
"Both helicopters can fit in the below deck hangar, so they’re protected from the elements.”
I believe that you can combine the most active outdoor adventures and sports with ultimate comfort.
La Datcha will also host a dive centre, ski room with avalanche safety equipment and two tender garages, with space for snowmobiles, Jet Skis and a mini submarine.
Accommodation is provided for up to 12 guests in six cabins.
Damen previously described the yacht as “the ultimate crossover of superyacht quality and finish with serious capability”.
Those looking to charter will experience adventure and discovery, as well as cutting-edge amenities that will ensure guests enjoy a comfortable and luxurious experience.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.