Thinking about Social Distancing vacations in the pre-vaccine Coronavirus era? A private yacht charter is the ultimate travel solution for 2020, offering you a controlled and self-contained environment, the highest calibre of luxury service and the freedom to explore new destinations on your schedule.
Now, you can explore Greece in the lap of luxury on board motor yacht MAKANI.
Her booking calendar is already getting filled up very quickly, but she still has some availability in late July and mid-August 2020.
MAKANI is a speedy and sporty yacht with accommodation for up to 9 guests in 4 cabins, with 4 attentive crew members on hand to cater to your every need.
She has a lovely selection of alfresco areas, including a generous foredeck sunpad spread with shaded Portuguese bridge.
While on a private yacht charter, you can soak up the views from the flybridge, dine alfresco on the main deck aft, or enjoy easy access to the sea thanks to an impressively spacious swim platform with a passerelle.
A private yacht charter vacation is the ultimate Social Distancing travel solution for 2020.
The motor yacht offers a fantastic selection of water toys, including 2 Seabobs, 2 bicycles, snorkelling equipment, fishing equipment and water-skis.
The yacht's interiors are light and airy, with contemporary styling that creates an elegant and refined on-board atmosphere. The master cabin is particularly lavish, with a private seating area, backlit vanity table and marble en suite.
Greece is the perfect destination for social distancing at sea, thanks to a huge number of islands and a wide variety of destinations where you can escape the crowds.
Expect secluded coves, beautiful beaches and remote islets where you'll have the whole place to yourself.
This 7-Day Greece Social Distancing Yacht Charter itinerary has been designed to ensure you can still fall in love with all that Greece has to offer, while also considering your health and safety.
Follow it to a tee or use it as a template; your yacht charter broker will be able to tailor it to meet your exact specifications and help create your dream Mediterranean superyacht escape.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...