Freshly refitted and upgraded with all the latest amenities and equipment, IDYLLE is ready to take you on a yachting vacation of a lifetime around the Greek isles.
With its scenic coastlines, secluded beaches and remote islands, Greece offers you the quintessential Mediterranean luxury yacht charter escape.
Your days on board IDYLLE will be spent splashing in the cool blue sea, dining on fresh seafood and deck, sunbathing in secluded coves and spending the afternoons playing with water toys. You can soak up the sunsets overlooking the beautiful town on the cliffs of Santorini, or you could spend your days exploring tiny islands and leaving your footprints in the sand.
Launched in 1996 by Benetti, IDYLLE offers accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, with a main deck master and two double and two twin cabins situated on the lower deck.
The yacht is a true home away from home, and her warm, inviting and comfortable interiors make her the perfect choice for family charters. She plays host to a large main salon with an opulent formal dining set-up, and she also features an intimate skylounge with pop-up TV screen and chic styling.
The yacht is a true home away from home, and her warm, inviting and comfortable interiors make her the perfect choice for family charters.
On a private yacht charter around the sun-soaked Greek islands, exterior deck space is very important. IDYLLE has a lovely sundeck with a jacuzzi, plenty of sunloungers and a shaded lounging area.
The motor yacht also offers a superb alfresco dining arrangement which is perfect for breakfast with a view, and she has a lovely seating area on the aft deck that's primed for an afternoon cup of coffee and traditional Greek kourabiedes- butter cookies dusted in icing sugar made fresh by the on-board chef.
She has a lovely seating area on the aft deck that's primed for an afternoon cup of coffee and traditional Greek kourabiedes.
From the sandy beaches of Spetses to the culture and charm of Mykonos, the region has plenty of islands where you can escape the crowds while still enjoying a superyacht vacation.
To get inspired, you can check out our 7-Day Greece Social Distancing Yacht Charter Itinerary.
M/Y IDYLLE charters from €60,000 p/week plus expenses. To find out more about making a booking on M/Y IDYLLE, please get in touch with us.
You can also reach out to a yacht charter broker.
To compare IDYLLE against other yachts for charter in Greece, you can take a look at ALL East Mediterranean luxury charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...