Sure to have excited many discerning charter guests, Golden Yachts revealed the launch of the brand new 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE on Monday.
Following the release of some seriously impressive interior renderings featured in a sneak preview of superyacht O’MATHILDE, the shipyard behind the remarkable vessel announced that she hit the water at the beginning of the week.
Offering guests a vast amount of internal space as well as a host of standout features, O’MATHILDE is perfectly primed for the sublime cruising grounds of Greece.
Indeed, with a drop down swim platform, various alfresco dining spots, and a vast sundeck to soak up the rays, the motor yacht offers everything necessary to experience the islands in style.
Furnished with contemporary pieces, the interior of superyacht O’MATHILDE is entirely inviting, and guests will assuredly enjoy returning to both the main salon and skylounge following a day out on the water.
With a fully-equipped gym on the exterior, as well as a large assortment of toys and tenders, the more adventurous charter guests are sure to have a memorable getaway.
The perfect superyacht for cruising around the islands with every luxury at hand, superyacht O’MATHILDE is sure to be a remarkable addition to the charter fleet
Besides the 70sq m master suite which is situated up on the upper deck, O’MATHILDE also offers accomodation across a VIP cabin, 3 doubles, and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to accomodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Something of a spectacular year for the Greek shipyard, Golden Yachts recently revealed the launch of superyacht O’PTASIA.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...