Sure to have excited many discerning charter guests, Golden Yachts revealed the launch of the brand new 57m/187ft motor yacht O’MATHILDE on Monday.
Following the release of some seriously impressive interior renderings featured in a sneak preview of superyacht O’MATHILDE, the shipyard behind the remarkable vessel announced that she hit the water at the beginning of the week.
Offering guests a vast amount of internal space as well as a host of standout features, O’MATHILDE is perfectly primed for the sublime cruising grounds of Greece.
Indeed, with a drop down swim platform, various alfresco dining spots, and a vast sundeck to soak up the rays, the motor yacht offers everything necessary to experience the islands in style.
Furnished with contemporary pieces, the interior of superyacht O’MATHILDE is entirely inviting, and guests will assuredly enjoy returning to both the main salon and skylounge following a day out on the water.
With a fully-equipped gym on the exterior, as well as a large assortment of toys and tenders, the more adventurous charter guests are sure to have a memorable getaway.
The perfect superyacht for cruising around the islands with every luxury at hand, superyacht O’MATHILDE is sure to be a remarkable addition to the charter fleet
Besides the 70sq m master suite which is situated up on the upper deck, O’MATHILDE also offers accomodation across a VIP cabin, 3 doubles, and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to accomodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Something of a spectacular year for the Greek shipyard, Golden Yachts recently revealed the launch of superyacht O’PTASIA.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...