Ahead of the 60th edition of the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show (FLIBS), take a look at YachtCharterFleet’s exclusive round-up of all the top must-see superyachts on the official lineup.
Running between 30 October - 3 November, FLIBS will be back to showcase another fine fleet of yachts across seven show locations in Fort Lauderdale.
Attendees can expect up to 1,200 boats on the water. So far, almost 170 superyachts have confirmed their attendance, but we can expect that number to rise significantly as more boats are added to YachtCharterFleet’s FLIBS superyacht fleet lineup.
With so many boats in attendance, view our edit of all the best superyachts to see at the show, and why we think they’re stand-out additions to the fleet.
The largest yacht on the lineup, luxury yacht MADSUMMER will be making her global debut in FLIBS. The 2019 build from Lurssen was set to appear the Monaco Yacht Show, but she has since ventured across the pond to go on display to the American market.
She sports a sleek and streamlined exterior from Harrison Eidsgaard, coupled with bright and punchy interior styling courtesy of Laura Sessa. From the dock, attendees will be able to admire her foredeck helipad and inviting aft deck swimming pool.
Fresh from a double win at the Monaco Yacht Show, charter yacht EXCELLENCE will be turning heads with her spaceship-style exterior in Fort Lauderdale. Her futuristic lines come from Winch Design, and an excess of glazing and a reverse bow has given her an eye-catching profile.
Those lucky enough to step on board will be able to get a closer look at her contemporary and elegant interiors. After her Fort Lauderdale appearance, she will be heading onwards to Antigua for the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2019 and will then be open to Caribbean yacht charters across the Bahamas and Leeward Islands.
A 2018 launch from Italian yard Tankoa, motor yacht SOLO will be making her US debut this year. She is set to impress with her Franceso Paszkowski interiors, which have a refreshingly dark and sophisticated colour palette. YachtCharterFleet has been on board this yacht on numerous occasions, and can attest to her opulence and glamour.
Those touring her should take the time to explore her alfresco living areas. The yacht has a huge variety, making her a superb yacht charter platform wherever she cruises.
Constructed at Hargrave’s facilities in Antalya, Turkey, all eyes will be on luxury yacht BABA’S as the yard’s flagship makes her boat show debut in Fort Lauderdale. Her American owners took delivery in June of this year.
The yacht’s interior and exterior comes from Unique Yacht Design, and she boasts a number of alluring features including a spacious sundeck pool and an excess of overhead spotlights across her decks.
Superyacht VIDA was also set to appear at the Monaco Yacht Show, but has since migrated over to American waters to make her yacht show debut. She is part of Heesen’s 55Steel series, and was built as the mothership to a fleet of sportfishing vessels.
From the moment show-goers step on board, they will be enveloped in a world of glossy surfaces and rich textures. Be Design Associates helmed the interior, in collaboration with Francesco Paszowski and Margherita Casprini, who are also responsible for SOLO above.
Launched earlier this year, support yacht 'Joy Rider’ has made waves as Damen’s first 46-metre support yacht. She has been met with acclaim at the 2019 editions of the Cannes Yachting Festival and Monaco Yacht Show, and she is expected to receive the same response in FLIBS.
The yacht’s distinctive profile is characterised by an expansive helideck which can handle a take-off weight of up to 3,700kg. In total, she is capable of carrying up to 15 tonnes of tenders, toys and dive equipment.
We are constantly updating our site to provide you with the most up-to-date information about all the yachts at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
You can view all yachts at FLIBS 2019.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed