Arriving on board the iconic superyacht O’MEGA via her impressive limousine tender, charter guests are sure to find themselves in awe of her new look this summer.
From freshly furnished exterior spaces to an enlivened interior complete with a state of the art cinema area, the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes her a more attractive charter prospect than ever before.
Indeed, across her six decks, guests will find various features designed to entertain, relax, and energise them as they cruise around some of the most remarkable waters of the Mediterranean.
Offering a vast amount of space in which to dine, sunbathe, and exercise, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is undoubtedly one of the best places to take in the surroundings of the Greek islands.
Having put her phenomenal proportions to good use, the four decks featuring outdoor areas have enjoyed plenty of attention during the refit, with fresh furnishings producing a more enlivening atmosphere than ever before.
Whether it’s the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi or the well-equipped gymnasium which takes their fancy, guests are sure to be satisfied with all that’s on offer.
the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes an already attractive charter prospect all but irresistible
The voluminous interior of superyacht O’MEGA has been repopulated with a stunning range of furnishings that bring the main salon, VIP salon, and guest cabins to life.
Offset by a range of colorful flourishes and playful decorations, guests will be able to move through the effortlessly attractive environment and unwind or be entertained at their leisure.
Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests, O’MEGA features a vast main salon, 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration makes her an ideal choice for both families and friends looking to escape on the water.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.