Arriving on board the iconic superyacht O’MEGA via her impressive limousine tender, charter guests are sure to find themselves in awe of her new look this summer.
From freshly furnished exterior spaces to an enlivened interior complete with a state of the art cinema area, the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes her a more attractive charter prospect than ever before.
Indeed, across her six decks, guests will find various features designed to entertain, relax, and energise them as they cruise around some of the most remarkable waters of the Mediterranean.
Offering a vast amount of space in which to dine, sunbathe, and exercise, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is undoubtedly one of the best places to take in the surroundings of the Greek islands.
Having put her phenomenal proportions to good use, the four decks featuring outdoor areas have enjoyed plenty of attention during the refit, with fresh furnishings producing a more enlivening atmosphere than ever before.
Whether it’s the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi or the well-equipped gymnasium which takes their fancy, guests are sure to be satisfied with all that’s on offer.
the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes an already attractive charter prospect all but irresistible
The voluminous interior of superyacht O’MEGA has been repopulated with a stunning range of furnishings that bring the main salon, VIP salon, and guest cabins to life.
Offset by a range of colorful flourishes and playful decorations, guests will be able to move through the effortlessly attractive environment and unwind or be entertained at their leisure.
Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests, O’MEGA features a vast main salon, 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration makes her an ideal choice for both families and friends looking to escape on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed