Arriving on board the iconic superyacht O’MEGA via her impressive limousine tender, charter guests are sure to find themselves in awe of her new look this summer.
From freshly furnished exterior spaces to an enlivened interior complete with a state of the art cinema area, the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes her a more attractive charter prospect than ever before.
Indeed, across her six decks, guests will find various features designed to entertain, relax, and energise them as they cruise around some of the most remarkable waters of the Mediterranean.
Offering a vast amount of space in which to dine, sunbathe, and exercise, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is undoubtedly one of the best places to take in the surroundings of the Greek islands.
Having put her phenomenal proportions to good use, the four decks featuring outdoor areas have enjoyed plenty of attention during the refit, with fresh furnishings producing a more enlivening atmosphere than ever before.
Whether it’s the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi or the well-equipped gymnasium which takes their fancy, guests are sure to be satisfied with all that’s on offer.
the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes an already attractive charter prospect all but irresistible
The voluminous interior of superyacht O’MEGA has been repopulated with a stunning range of furnishings that bring the main salon, VIP salon, and guest cabins to life.
Offset by a range of colorful flourishes and playful decorations, guests will be able to move through the effortlessly attractive environment and unwind or be entertained at their leisure.
Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests, O’MEGA features a vast main salon, 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration makes her an ideal choice for both families and friends looking to escape on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...