Arriving on board the iconic superyacht O’MEGA via her impressive limousine tender, charter guests are sure to find themselves in awe of her new look this summer.
From freshly furnished exterior spaces to an enlivened interior complete with a state of the art cinema area, the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes her a more attractive charter prospect than ever before.
Indeed, across her six decks, guests will find various features designed to entertain, relax, and energise them as they cruise around some of the most remarkable waters of the Mediterranean.
Offering a vast amount of space in which to dine, sunbathe, and exercise, the exterior of superyacht O’MEGA is undoubtedly one of the best places to take in the surroundings of the Greek islands.
Having put her phenomenal proportions to good use, the four decks featuring outdoor areas have enjoyed plenty of attention during the refit, with fresh furnishings producing a more enlivening atmosphere than ever before.
Whether it’s the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi or the well-equipped gymnasium which takes their fancy, guests are sure to be satisfied with all that’s on offer.
the refit of superyacht O’MEGA makes an already attractive charter prospect all but irresistible
The voluminous interior of superyacht O’MEGA has been repopulated with a stunning range of furnishings that bring the main salon, VIP salon, and guest cabins to life.
Offset by a range of colorful flourishes and playful decorations, guests will be able to move through the effortlessly attractive environment and unwind or be entertained at their leisure.
Capable of sleeping up to 30 guests, O’MEGA features a vast main salon, 5 VIP cabins, 4 doubles, and 5 twins. Altogether, this configuration makes her an ideal choice for both families and friends looking to escape on the water.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.