Picking up the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Over 2999GT’ at this year’s World Superyacht Awards, SYMPHONY requires little introduction.
Indeed, thanks to a harmonious and striking exterior designed by Tim Heywood, she’s easily one of the most distinctive motor yachts currently available for charter.
An exceptional entertainer, her list of amenities includes an outdoor cinema on the bridge deck, an expansive beach club, and an impressive 6-metre contraflow swimming pool on the aft deck.
Whilst her amenities and profile have been the source of much recent discussion, it isn’t until now that it’s been possible to take a more detailed look at her interior spaces.
Taking a virtual tour through her various areas, this article will look closely at the remarkable styling which reflects the refinement of the yacht’s exterior.
Blessed with a truly unique character, superyacht SYMPHONY offers a similarly exceptional kind of charter experience
Evoking a relaxed beach club vibe with an abundance of individual flourishes, the interior of luxury yacht SYMPHONY is simply incomparable.
The combination of bright furnishings, golden fixtures, and African art pieces in the main salon, for example, isn’t to be found elsewhere.
Whilst taking its aesthetic cues from more historic sources, there are plenty of modern touches to keep things interesting, with a sleek grand piano and contemporary tables making the communal areas that bit more engaging.
All complemented by a generous amount of light, the various spaces inside SYMPHONY are flanked by nicely extended windows and fitted with recessed overhead lights.
Something of a masterclass in woods, both the flooring and paneling ranges through a number of tones and grains to keep things inviting and stylish.
Further evidence of the yacht’s modern sensibilities can be found when navigating between the decks, with a giant interactive video screen in the elevator providing plenty of entertainment as well as adding to the overall style.
The spacious arrangement of the staterooms also lends the yacht an appropriate elegance for charterers to unfurl in following a day out on the water.
All carried out by Zuretti Design, the interior of superyacht SYMPHONY is ultimately one which marries function with flair- whilst guests have convenient access to all of their desired features, they won’t be sacrificing on an attractive environment to enjoy them in.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...