Picking up the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Over 2999GT’ at this year’s World Superyacht Awards, SYMPHONY requires little introduction.
Indeed, thanks to a harmonious and striking exterior designed by Tim Heywood, she’s easily one of the most distinctive motor yachts currently available for charter.
An exceptional entertainer, her list of amenities includes an outdoor cinema on the bridge deck, an expansive beach club, and an impressive 6-metre contraflow swimming pool on the aft deck.
Whilst her amenities and profile have been the source of much recent discussion, it isn’t until now that it’s been possible to take a more detailed look at her interior spaces.
Taking a virtual tour through her various areas, this article will look closely at the remarkable styling which reflects the refinement of the yacht’s exterior.
Blessed with a truly unique character, superyacht SYMPHONY offers a similarly exceptional kind of charter experience
Evoking a relaxed beach club vibe with an abundance of individual flourishes, the interior of luxury yacht SYMPHONY is simply incomparable.
The combination of bright furnishings, golden fixtures, and African art pieces in the main salon, for example, isn’t to be found elsewhere.
Whilst taking its aesthetic cues from more historic sources, there are plenty of modern touches to keep things interesting, with a sleek grand piano and contemporary tables making the communal areas that bit more engaging.
All complemented by a generous amount of light, the various spaces inside SYMPHONY are flanked by nicely extended windows and fitted with recessed overhead lights.
Something of a masterclass in woods, both the flooring and paneling ranges through a number of tones and grains to keep things inviting and stylish.
Further evidence of the yacht’s modern sensibilities can be found when navigating between the decks, with a giant interactive video screen in the elevator providing plenty of entertainment as well as adding to the overall style.
The spacious arrangement of the staterooms also lends the yacht an appropriate elegance for charterers to unfurl in following a day out on the water.
All carried out by Zuretti Design, the interior of superyacht SYMPHONY is ultimately one which marries function with flair- whilst guests have convenient access to all of their desired features, they won’t be sacrificing on an attractive environment to enjoy them in.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...