Picking up the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Over 2999GT’ at this year’s World Superyacht Awards, SYMPHONY requires little introduction.
Indeed, thanks to a harmonious and striking exterior designed by Tim Heywood, she’s easily one of the most distinctive motor yachts currently available for charter.
An exceptional entertainer, her list of amenities includes an outdoor cinema on the bridge deck, an expansive beach club, and an impressive 6-metre contraflow swimming pool on the aft deck.
Whilst her amenities and profile have been the source of much recent discussion, it isn’t until now that it’s been possible to take a more detailed look at her interior spaces.
Taking a virtual tour through her various areas, this article will look closely at the remarkable styling which reflects the refinement of the yacht’s exterior.
Blessed with a truly unique character, superyacht SYMPHONY offers a similarly exceptional kind of charter experience
Evoking a relaxed beach club vibe with an abundance of individual flourishes, the interior of luxury yacht SYMPHONY is simply incomparable.
The combination of bright furnishings, golden fixtures, and African art pieces in the main salon, for example, isn’t to be found elsewhere.
Whilst taking its aesthetic cues from more historic sources, there are plenty of modern touches to keep things interesting, with a sleek grand piano and contemporary tables making the communal areas that bit more engaging.
All complemented by a generous amount of light, the various spaces inside SYMPHONY are flanked by nicely extended windows and fitted with recessed overhead lights.
Something of a masterclass in woods, both the flooring and paneling ranges through a number of tones and grains to keep things inviting and stylish.
Further evidence of the yacht’s modern sensibilities can be found when navigating between the decks, with a giant interactive video screen in the elevator providing plenty of entertainment as well as adding to the overall style.
The spacious arrangement of the staterooms also lends the yacht an appropriate elegance for charterers to unfurl in following a day out on the water.
All carried out by Zuretti Design, the interior of superyacht SYMPHONY is ultimately one which marries function with flair- whilst guests have convenient access to all of their desired features, they won’t be sacrificing on an attractive environment to enjoy them in.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...