Picking up the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Over 2999GT’ at this year’s World Superyacht Awards, SYMPHONY requires little introduction.
Indeed, thanks to a harmonious and striking exterior designed by Tim Heywood, she’s easily one of the most distinctive motor yachts currently available for charter.
An exceptional entertainer, her list of amenities includes an outdoor cinema on the bridge deck, an expansive beach club, and an impressive 6-metre contraflow swimming pool on the aft deck.
Whilst her amenities and profile have been the source of much recent discussion, it isn’t until now that it’s been possible to take a more detailed look at her interior spaces.
Taking a virtual tour through her various areas, this article will look closely at the remarkable styling which reflects the refinement of the yacht’s exterior.
Blessed with a truly unique character, superyacht SYMPHONY offers a similarly exceptional kind of charter experience
Evoking a relaxed beach club vibe with an abundance of individual flourishes, the interior of luxury yacht SYMPHONY is simply incomparable.
The combination of bright furnishings, golden fixtures, and African art pieces in the main salon, for example, isn’t to be found elsewhere.
Whilst taking its aesthetic cues from more historic sources, there are plenty of modern touches to keep things interesting, with a sleek grand piano and contemporary tables making the communal areas that bit more engaging.
All complemented by a generous amount of light, the various spaces inside SYMPHONY are flanked by nicely extended windows and fitted with recessed overhead lights.
Something of a masterclass in woods, both the flooring and paneling ranges through a number of tones and grains to keep things inviting and stylish.
Further evidence of the yacht’s modern sensibilities can be found when navigating between the decks, with a giant interactive video screen in the elevator providing plenty of entertainment as well as adding to the overall style.
The spacious arrangement of the staterooms also lends the yacht an appropriate elegance for charterers to unfurl in following a day out on the water.
All carried out by Zuretti Design, the interior of superyacht SYMPHONY is ultimately one which marries function with flair- whilst guests have convenient access to all of their desired features, they won’t be sacrificing on an attractive environment to enjoy them in.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed