Showing off an elegant interior flooded with natural light, the first photos inside 94m (312’) superyacht O’PARI, illustrate just why she has been described as the epitome of modern luxury.
O’PARI is Greek shipyard Golden Yachts flagship yacht, as well as being the largest yacht it has ever built. There has been a buzz of anticipation to see inside the eco-conscious motor yacht since her delivery in July and these exclusive images certainly don’t disappoint.
With vast outdoor living spaces, a beach club wellness center, a sauna and steam room, and a bridge deck swimming pool and sundeck based Jacuzzi, O’PARI is certain to be one of the most impressive yachts for charter over the winter months.
The lightly upholstered decor, married with dark wood accents, is combined with full-length windows to let in swathes of light and allow for a permanent ocean backdrop.
The beautifully clean and crisp interior is the work of Studio Vafiadis. The lightly upholstered decor, married with dark wood accents, is combined with full-length windows to let in swathes of light and allow for a permanent ocean backdrop.
A large open-plan main salon to the aft of the main deck offers an uncluttered area for socialising and catching up with friends and family. It features an elongated table to seat 16 and three comfortable sofas nearby surround a large coffee table, with a further four armchairs surrounding a drinks table.
On the upper deck, gorgeous panoramic views and warm sea breezes are the order of the day with the area being home to a vast skylounge, complete with bar and full entertainment system. It opens onto a vast aft terrace with an outdoor dining area for 16 for al-fresco dining whilst the sun sets. From here walkways also take you to O’PARI’s touch-and-go helipad on the foredeck.
Across the upper and main decks are 12 sumptuous staterooms that can accommodate up to 22 guests. The piece de resistance being a magnificent full-beam master suite, accessed from a private lobby area and offering 180 degree views out across the bow.
Across the upper and main decks are 14 sumptuous staterooms that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The piece de resistance being a magnificent full-beam master suite, accessed from a private lobby area and offering 180 degrees views out across the bow. This palatial space is finished in a calming soft-cream color palette and has its own private sitting area, a huge walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite befitting the grandiose stature of O’PARI with a huge bath and shower.
Guest accommodation includes two VIP staterooms, six double cabins and three twin cabins, each of which has an additional Pullman berth. All cabins are finished in light natural shades and equipped with entertainment systems and en-suites.
Exterior styling also comes from Studio Vafiadis, with a streamlined hull and superstructure giving a sleek and elegant look, and a hint of what is to come when you step inside.
Guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding where to take in the sights on offer when on a luxury yacht charter with O’PARI. A large Jacuzzi pool is surrounded by oversized sunpads on the bridge deck aft, or head up to the sundeck and slip into the raised spa pool, right next to the outdoor lounge and dining area and full wet bar.
At sea level O’PARI’s beach club opens up onto a huge bathing platform, with plenty of room for sunbathing or making the most of her extensive collection of water toys.
A wellness centre with spa massage facilities and a sauna and steam room, perfect for relaxing after a work-out in the state-of-the-art gym on the bridge deck, complete the impressive beach club.
Expansive exterior al-fresco spaces, wonderfully ambient and light interior spaces, numerous relaxation areas and luxurious touches throughout make O’PARI one of the superyachts for the ultimate charter experience this winter.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y O'PARI please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed