New images for those eager to see what the Italian shipyard’s brand new 227ft/69m luxury yacht SPECTRE looks like...
Since Benetti launched SPECTRE in August this year (see image above), all eyes have been peeled and waiting to see more of the brand new vessel on the water.
The custom motor yacht is the third created by Benetti for Italian businessman John Staluppi and continues his Bond inspired theme by using the name SPECTRE. Previous yachts have included the 60m/197ft charter yacht ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ and the 52m/171ft ‘Quantum of Solace’ (now called superyacht ELYSIUM).
SPECTRE's exterior was a collaborative design effort by Giorgio Cassetta working with the in-house Benetti design team. As you can see from our photos of her model rendering, fresh from the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 this morning, she is equipped with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure across five decks. Her brief was to be designed with modern marine technology but with touches inside of French 1920s style decor.
Formerly known as Hull FB 269, luxury yacht SPECTRE’s naval architecture is by Mulder Design, who Staluppi has previously worked with. One of the specific requirements for this project was a maximum draft of 3.2 metres in order to have the ability to cruise in the Bahamas.
A feat of technology, she is also fitted with Ride Control technology by Naiad Dynamics for stability and comfort whilst the lines of the Hi Speed Cruising Hull deliver maximum navigation efficiency and a top speed of 21.2 knots.
As you can see from the model, the motor yacht is equipped with a touch-and-go helipad and also benefits from a swimming pool, large beach club and numerous outdoor living spaces. Built with luxury and comfort in mind, she can accommodate 12 guests in six cabins including two VIP cabins and two owner’s cabins. One of which has a private terrace, sun lounging area and hydromassage tub.
What remains to be seen is the interior, which according to Benetti has been designed by their interior style department to recall the mood of French hotels and boutiques. Clean geometrical patterns are complemented with modern touches and a choice of Armani fabrics throughout. We look forward to seeing the finished result.
M/Y SPECTRE is not expected to be available for charter but you can discover other Benetti motor yachts available for yacht charter holidays in our list below.
Alternatively, contact your preferred charter broker for more information on Benetti superyachts for charter.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.