Now only a couple of months from completion, the latest renderings have been published to illustrate the fascinating world charter guests can expect to enter when they board the 57m/187ft superyacht O’MATHILDE.
Complete with an enormous sundeck Jacuzzi, a wealth of tenders and toys, and a state of the art gym, there can be no doubt that O’MATHILDE from Golden Yachts will make an outstanding addition to the charter fleet.
What’s more, a new series of graphic renderings of her interior reveal that the motor yacht is a total masterclass in contemporary design.
Indeed, thanks to the work of the award-winning Studio Vafiadis, guests can look forward to being refreshed by bright and airy surroundings which stretch from her vast main salon to her uniquely laid out 70 square metre master cabin.
Producing a wholly calming environment, the contrast of white furnishings and black fixtures in the main salon and formal dining area promises to relax charter guests as they return to the interior following a day out on the water.
Noticeably spacious, all of the furnishings have been laid out to make this social area the perfect place to unwind or entertain. In much the same way, though she is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests during a private yacht charter vacation, it is possible to seat 14 at the dining table should a special meal with visitors be in order.
Revealing a range of incredible social and guest spaces, the latest renderings of O’MATHILDE demonstrate her promise to deliver unforgettable charter experiences
Elsewhere on the main deck, guests will find a main lobby situated amidships which leads to a study with its own large television screen. The perfect place to catch a blockbuster, this space can also be used for any necessary business that charter guests may have to attend to whilst on vacation.
A suitably impressive spiral staircase provides to the additional guest accomodation on the lower deck as well as the owner’s suite on the upper deck.
Along with her various other standout features, the master suite on board superyacht O'MATHILDE is certain to create plenty of excitement amongst guests on board for a private yacht charter.
Finished in the same sleek and minimal styling as the main salon, the principal charter guest will have access to beautifully styled ensuite facilities as well as a large walk-in closet.
It is, however, the private owner’s salon located aft of the sleeping area which makes this space truly special.
Furnished with a sofa as well as two large seats, this unusual addition to the master suite is extraordinarily flexible. It could, for example, be used as a private retreat or as another space in which to entertain a small number of guests.
Connected via a sliding glass door to the alfresco dining area on the upper aft deck, those occupying this suite will be able to easily retreat to their bed following a meal or some cocktails beneath the stars.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...