Feadship’s acclaimed superyacht has been the talk of the industry from the very moment she debuted in 2016. With a gorgeous collaborative styling by London based designers Bannenberg & Rowell and Studio Indigo, guests are promised a sumptuous experience to end the year and kick off 2020 in style.
Until December 28th, charters looking to treat their friends and family to a Caribbean yacht charter vacation will get a discount when they charter luxury yacht JOY. She is open to a variety of Caribbean yacht charter itineraries, as long as they end in St Maarten.
Exuding a refreshing and jovial energy, superyacht JOY possesses a kind of sleekness and distinction that makes her an ideal motor yacht for large festivities and gatherings.
Wide exterior decks with an open plan flow give guests the capacity to breeze freely and comfortably around the yacht while soaking up the scenery of the Caribbean.
Her interior areas benefit from large windows that allow in an abundance of natural light and paint the interior in a romantic glow from every angle. The best example of this would be the two winter gardens on the upper and main decks, which are surrounded by sliding glass that create a multi-functioning space for any type of occasion.
Ample outdoor areas ensure that guests can spend the majority of their time on the outer decks to take the most advantage of the Caribbean sun and enjoy the sea breeze.
One of the finer details of mega-yacht JOY’s exterior design is located at the bow's ‘Games Deck’. Here guests can shoot some hoops on the basketball court and even configure the large space as a football or badminton court.
Another stellar social area on board JOY is her sundeck, which has been innovatively laid out to provide the best in indoor and outdoor living. The space boasts a selection of sunpads, a glass-rimmed jacuzzi, a barbecue grill and wet bar.
Located on the lower deck aft, guests will find a spacious beach club which connects to the swim platform via a transom door. When fully closed, the space transforms into a cinema room with state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Entering the main salon, guests are automatically greeted by a minimalist and elegant styling conceptualized by rich materials and textiles that exude sophistication. Acting as the social center of the superyacht, guests will find a classically-styled cocktail bar adding a glamourous and refined edge to the space.
JOY comfortably accommodates up to 16 guests in eight luxurious cabins, comprising of one master, one VIP, five doubles, and one twin, each fitted with large windows and expertly selected decor boasting an air of sophistication.
The master suite, reminiscent of a deluxe and modern penthouse, is located on its own deck with two double rooms and a large lounge aft which leads to a private outer deck. The suite also comes with his-and-hers bathrooms and is decked with floor to ceiling windows that offer a 270-degree view of the foredeck.
Located on the upper deck, guests will find JOY’s immaculate and fully equipped open-air gym which provides a spacious and professionl environment for guests to keep up their fitness routines. The gym also offers an oceanic view to ensure an exciting and ever-changing backdrop to any training sessions.
Also located on the upper deck is the yacht’s office, which is fully fitted to provide the essential space and equipment needed to take care of any business while guests are on their luxury retreat.
The Caribbean offers an idyllic location with a multitude of luxury island destinations all with different traditions and customs. Here, the exotic agriculture, balmy climates, and vibrant, easy-breezy living philosophies, make this tropical haven the perfect location to spend quality family time come the festive season.
During December, Caribbean waters are famed for their ideal cruising conditions. The region offers secluded locations to anchor comfortably and relax to the sound of the sleepy waves or go scuba diving above bright and colourful coral reefs. On shore, guests can expect to visit seaside towns with a thriving nightlife, venture out towards lush rainforests and cloud-scraping mountains, or even spend a day at some of the world’s finest villas and resorts.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...