Feadship’s acclaimed superyacht has been the talk of the industry from the very moment she debuted in 2016. With a gorgeous collaborative styling by London based designers Bannenberg & Rowell and Studio Indigo, guests are promised a sumptuous experience to end the year and kick off 2020 in style.
Until December 28th, charters looking to treat their friends and family to a Caribbean yacht charter vacation will get a discount when they charter luxury yacht JOY. She is open to a variety of Caribbean yacht charter itineraries, as long as they end in St Maarten.
An immaculately fashioned exterior
Exuding a refreshing and jovial energy, superyacht JOY possesses a kind of sleekness and distinction that makes her an ideal motor yacht for large festivities and gatherings.
Wide exterior decks with an open plan flow give guests the capacity to breeze freely and comfortably around the yacht while soaking up the scenery of the Caribbean.
Her interior areas benefit from large windows that allow in an abundance of natural light and paint the interior in a romantic glow from every angle. The best example of this would be the two winter gardens on the upper and main decks, which are surrounded by sliding glass that create a multi-functioning space for any type of occasion.
Ample outdoor areas ensure that guests can spend the majority of their time on the outer decks to take the most advantage of the Caribbean sun and enjoy the sea breeze.
The fun to be had
One of the finer details of mega-yacht JOY’s exterior design is located at the bow's ‘Games Deck’. Here guests can shoot some hoops on the basketball court and even configure the large space as a football or badminton court.
Another stellar social area on board JOY is her sundeck, which has been innovatively laid out to provide the best in indoor and outdoor living. The space boasts a selection of sunpads, a glass-rimmed jacuzzi, a barbecue grill and wet bar.
Located on the lower deck aft, guests will find a spacious beach club which connects to the swim platform via a transom door. When fully closed, the space transforms into a cinema room with state-of-the-art entertainment system.
A detailed interior tailored towards comfort
Entering the main salon, guests are automatically greeted by a minimalist and elegant styling conceptualized by rich materials and textiles that exude sophistication. Acting as the social center of the superyacht, guests will find a classically-styled cocktail bar adding a glamourous and refined edge to the space.
JOY comfortably accommodates up to 16 guests in eight luxurious cabins, comprising of one master, one VIP, five doubles, and one twin, each fitted with large windows and expertly selected decor boasting an air of sophistication.
The master suite, reminiscent of a deluxe and modern penthouse, is located on its own deck with two double rooms and a large lounge aft which leads to a private outer deck. The suite also comes with his-and-hers bathrooms and is decked with floor to ceiling windows that offer a 270-degree view of the foredeck.
Work life essentials
Located on the upper deck, guests will find JOY’s immaculate and fully equipped open-air gym which provides a spacious and professionl environment for guests to keep up their fitness routines. The gym also offers an oceanic view to ensure an exciting and ever-changing backdrop to any training sessions.
Also located on the upper deck is the yacht’s office, which is fully fitted to provide the essential space and equipment needed to take care of any business while guests are on their luxury retreat.
Your holiday haven
The Caribbean offers an idyllic location with a multitude of luxury island destinations all with different traditions and customs. Here, the exotic agriculture, balmy climates, and vibrant, easy-breezy living philosophies, make this tropical haven the perfect location to spend quality family time come the festive season.
During December, Caribbean waters are famed for their ideal cruising conditions. The region offers secluded locations to anchor comfortably and relax to the sound of the sleepy waves or go scuba diving above bright and colourful coral reefs. On shore, guests can expect to visit seaside towns with a thriving nightlife, venture out towards lush rainforests and cloud-scraping mountains, or even spend a day at some of the world’s finest villas and resorts.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.