Fresh with a new paint job and totally new audiovisual systems, ILLUSION has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht.
Not the first time that she has been treated to impressive upgrades, she was provided with an interior from Bannenberg & Rowell back in 2010, and the refreshing aesthetic hasn’t aged a day.
Particularly appropriate for the Mediterranean hotspots found around her cruising grounds, there are a number of luxury features sure to impress charter guests stepping on board this August.
Contrasting light and dark tones with their signature excellence, Bannenberg & Rowell have ensured that the interior of superyacht ILLUSION is wholly inviting and visually impressive.
Comprised of exotic woods and fitted with state of the art entertainment options, the main salon is no doubt a highlight of the interior, offering a marvellous environment for socialising as well as relaxing.
Interestingly, the sky lounge can be used as an alternative to the main salon or can be easily transformed into an office for charter guests who need to attend to business matters whilst away on vacation.
Combining the Feadship pedigree with the legendary design of Bannenberg & Rowell, superyacht ILLUSION is in many respects the perfect superyacht
From the sundeck Jacuzzi to the sprawling sunpads located towards the aft, the exterior of luxury yacht ILLUSION is ideal for soaking up the surroundings of her summertime cruising grounds.
What’s more, thanks to a 5m stern extension, ILLUSION provides an even greater access to the water than she did before. Indeed, charter guests are able to make use of the beach club and its swim platform when getting into the ocean to experience her tenders and toys.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation, ILLUSION includes a single master cabin, a VIP, 2 doubles, and 2 twins.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ILLUSION, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed