Fresh with a new paint job and totally new audiovisual systems, ILLUSION has the look and feel of a brand new motor yacht.
Not the first time that she has been treated to impressive upgrades, she was provided with an interior from Bannenberg & Rowell back in 2010, and the refreshing aesthetic hasn’t aged a day.
Particularly appropriate for the Mediterranean hotspots found around her cruising grounds, there are a number of luxury features sure to impress charter guests stepping on board this August.
Contrasting light and dark tones with their signature excellence, Bannenberg & Rowell have ensured that the interior of superyacht ILLUSION is wholly inviting and visually impressive.
Comprised of exotic woods and fitted with state of the art entertainment options, the main salon is no doubt a highlight of the interior, offering a marvellous environment for socialising as well as relaxing.
Interestingly, the sky lounge can be used as an alternative to the main salon or can be easily transformed into an office for charter guests who need to attend to business matters whilst away on vacation.
Combining the Feadship pedigree with the legendary design of Bannenberg & Rowell, superyacht ILLUSION is in many respects the perfect superyacht
From the sundeck Jacuzzi to the sprawling sunpads located towards the aft, the exterior of luxury yacht ILLUSION is ideal for soaking up the surroundings of her summertime cruising grounds.
What’s more, thanks to a 5m stern extension, ILLUSION provides an even greater access to the water than she did before. Indeed, charter guests are able to make use of the beach club and its swim platform when getting into the ocean to experience her tenders and toys.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests when being used for a private yacht charter vacation, ILLUSION includes a single master cabin, a VIP, 2 doubles, and 2 twins.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ILLUSION, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...