Feadship Superyacht HIGHLANDER Heads to Cuba and the Galapagos Islands
Built in 1986 for Malcolm Forbes, the editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine, HIGHLANDER went on to host the biggest names in politics and show business and, continuing her illustrious history, she is now cruising to some of the world’s most remote charter destinations.
In January, she will start her off-the-beaten-track adventure in Belize. Situated on the eastern coast of Central America, the nation offers backdrops of lush tropical rainforest and the breath-taking Maya Mountains, and a coastline of dazzling turquoise shores and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
The Feadship-build will then spend February and March in the up-and-coming charter destination of Cuba. Be among the first to explore the country’s idyllic coastline laden with beautiful beaches via a luxury yacht, and step ashore to discover the richly unique and fascinating city life of Havana.
At the end of March and throughout April, she will complete her winter charter season in the incredible archipelago of the Galapagos Islands, renowned for its breath-taking scenery, wonderfully diverse wildlife and sublime seclusion.
Charter yacht HIGHLANDER enables discerning guests to take in all these magnificent locations in unrivalled luxury and style. Undergoing a refit in 2014, the motor yacht offers an updated interior replete in comfortable yet sophisticated living areas and beautifully-appointed deck spaces.
Among her exterior highlights are a touch-and-go helipad and large Jacuzzi on the sundeck, wrap-around seating and a new bar on the foredeck, and a stylish alfresco dining option on the upper deck aft, where plexi-glass pivoting panels offer protection from sea breezes if required.
Her interior, meanwhile, is characterised by modern and minimalistic spaces, with neutral backdrops of handsome woods, colourful contemporary artworks and eclectic loose furniture. As well as impressive entertainment and leisure facilities for socialising with friends and family, she is also well-primed for relaxation with a massage room and gym among her highlights.
After a busy day discovering the region on your luxury yacht charter, guests can retreat into one of seven staterooms, including a master suite equipped with spectacular 180-degree views through the yacht’s iconic, angular windows.
Be among the first to explore the country’s idyllic coastline laden with beautiful beaches, and step ashore to discover the richly unique and fascinating city life
More Yacht Information
Highlander Yacht For Charter
49m Feadship, 1986 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...