One of Feadship’s luxury yachts has become available at a reduced base rate in the Mediterranean's Balearic Islands this September. GO is a 2010 build that benefitted from a fresh refit in 2015, and offers accommodation for up to ten guests across 5 cabins.
With a plethora of on-board amenities to entertain and relax her guests, she is the ideal option for a last-minute charter experience with family and friends.
GO’s interior oozes elegance and sophistication. With a neutral colour palette that compliments the indulgent fabrics and unspoiled, panoramic views provided by large windows throughout, her luxe design extends to all of the cabins.
A formal dining area adjoins a sumptuous salon where guests can unwind and socialise within reach of the aft deck, where there is additional dining space in the shade as well as sun pads for guests to bask in the warm Mediterranean climate.
The aft deck leads to an extended swim platform, where the tranquil waters of the Balearic sea await, inviting guests to dive in. To take full advantage of the sparkling azure oceans, GO provides a variety of top-of-the-range water toys, including kayaks and jet-skis.
She is also equipped with a RYA jet ski training centre and PADI dive school, making her the perfect motor yacht for active guests wanting to explore the rich marine life that can be found off the coast of any one of the Balearic islands.
For those more inclined to watch from afar rather than dive in, a Jacuzzi on the sun deck is surrounded by sunpads and chaises-lounges for complete relaxation and unrivalled views over the ocean.
The tranquil waters of the Balearic sea await, inviting guests to dive in.
The Balearic islands comprise Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera, so there are plenty of different activities to experience on this private yacht charter. You can party all night in one of the famous nightclubs of Ibiza or explore the white sandy beaches and hidden fishing villages of Mallorca.
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y GO, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Balearics.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...