Built by Feadship in 2010, GLADIATOR is fresh from a number of updates which were completed just last month. Now in prime condition, she is ready to welcome her first ever charter guests.
Combining indoor-outdoor living at its best, wellness facilities, an armada of brand new water toys and a flexible cabin layout, she is suitable for a wide range of charter parties and will be sure to provide unforgettable yachting vacations across the Caribbean over the upcoming months.
A popular hangout will no doubt be the teak-clad beach club. Guests can work out on the new gym equipment before recovering in the steam room or with a massage from the on-board therapist, who is also a personal trainer. The swim platform then drops down to provide a waterside terrace.
This is a prime place to unwind with the ocean just inches away. Or charterers can easily access the superyacht toys from here. Among the exciting collection are jet skis, Sea-Doos, Seabobs and an inflatable slide and dock, ideal for the younger members of a charter party.
What’s more, the motor yacht is an accredited RYA training centre for Jet Ski licences and comes with a 1.4m chase boat which is able to reach top speeds of 55 knots. The tender adds another dimension to life on board by opening up the possibilities for exploration on a yacht charter.
Charterers are likely to flock to the sundeck too for daytime relaxation. Whether relaxing in the Jacuzzi, basking in the sunshine on teak loungers or sipping cocktails in a chic seating area, those on board can do it all while taking in gorgeous views of their cruising grounds.
Al fresco dining is possible on the spacious upper deck aft, and opportunities for entertaining continue into the interior of charter yacht GLADIATOR which, following her refit, is now equipped with new TVs, new soft furnishings, new artwork and an upgraded AV/IT system.
An Asian-inspired look has been created across the interior by contrasting light and dark woods. Exuding a luxurious laid-back vibe, the guest living areas also benefit from oversized windows which flood the space with natural light. A key feature is the stairwell, which is looked over by a huge skylight.
Combining indoor-outdoor living at its best, wellness facilities and brand new water toys, GLADIATOR suits a wide range of charter parties
The skylounge, with seating and a dining option, merges seamlessly with the upper deck aft thanks to full-width sliding doors, and the multi-functional main salon can suit any occasion.
Up to 10 guests can be accommodated across five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with an overhead skylight, and four guest cabins which can all serve as either double or twin rooms.
New photos of the updated interior will be released soon and YachtCharterFleet will publish them when they become available.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...