Designed with world cruising in mind, DAYBREAK is a motor yacht which perfectly fuses performance with style. Indeed, her traditionally inspired interior and spacious exterior spaces are rivalled only by her phenomenal engineering.
Such an outstanding combination should come as no surprise when you consider that she was delivered from the Feadship shipyard, and was treated to a remarkable refit less than two years ago.
Now available in the sublime cruising grounds of the Bahamas, DAYBREAK is the perfect choice for those on the lookout for a memorable summertime private yacht charter vacation.
Making their way through the exterior spaces of superyacht DAYBREAK, guests will find a number of thoughtfully positioned sunpads, a large sundeck Jacuzzi, and ample seating towards the aft.
Altogether, the exterior has been designed for guests to enjoy meals and drinks alfresco, as well as enjoying their surroundings in style and comfort.
What’s more, with a number of shaded areas on offer, those who prefer to keep things cool will have no difficulty being satisfied.
A finely styled Feadship superyacht, DAYBREAK promises to deliver a truly glamorous charter experience
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht DAYBREAK, guests are sure to feel immediately at home amongst the understated finishings and furnishings which occupy the various spaces.
Complete with an impressive formal dining section, the main salon of the motor yacht is adorned with a generous amount of seating and the range of cream colours call to mind the classic French style of interiors.
Each of 6 guest cabins are remarkably spacious, promising the utmost comfort to those making use of them. Besides a full-beam master stateroom with its own adjoining study, there are also 2 VIP cabins and 3 twins on offer. Altogether, this allows DAYBREAK to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...