Designed with world cruising in mind, DAYBREAK is a motor yacht which perfectly fuses performance with style. Indeed, her traditionally inspired interior and spacious exterior spaces are rivalled only by her phenomenal engineering.
Such an outstanding combination should come as no surprise when you consider that she was delivered from the Feadship shipyard, and was treated to a remarkable refit less than two years ago.
Now available in the sublime cruising grounds of the Bahamas, DAYBREAK is the perfect choice for those on the lookout for a memorable summertime private yacht charter vacation.
Making their way through the exterior spaces of superyacht DAYBREAK, guests will find a number of thoughtfully positioned sunpads, a large sundeck Jacuzzi, and ample seating towards the aft.
Altogether, the exterior has been designed for guests to enjoy meals and drinks alfresco, as well as enjoying their surroundings in style and comfort.
What’s more, with a number of shaded areas on offer, those who prefer to keep things cool will have no difficulty being satisfied.
A finely styled Feadship superyacht, DAYBREAK promises to deliver a truly glamorous charter experience
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht DAYBREAK, guests are sure to feel immediately at home amongst the understated finishings and furnishings which occupy the various spaces.
Complete with an impressive formal dining section, the main salon of the motor yacht is adorned with a generous amount of seating and the range of cream colours call to mind the classic French style of interiors.
Each of 6 guest cabins are remarkably spacious, promising the utmost comfort to those making use of them. Besides a full-beam master stateroom with its own adjoining study, there are also 2 VIP cabins and 3 twins on offer. Altogether, this allows DAYBREAK to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...