Designed with world cruising in mind, DAYBREAK is a motor yacht which perfectly fuses performance with style. Indeed, her traditionally inspired interior and spacious exterior spaces are rivalled only by her phenomenal engineering.
Such an outstanding combination should come as no surprise when you consider that she was delivered from the Feadship shipyard, and was treated to a remarkable refit less than two years ago.
Now available in the sublime cruising grounds of the Bahamas, DAYBREAK is the perfect choice for those on the lookout for a memorable summertime private yacht charter vacation.
Making their way through the exterior spaces of superyacht DAYBREAK, guests will find a number of thoughtfully positioned sunpads, a large sundeck Jacuzzi, and ample seating towards the aft.
Altogether, the exterior has been designed for guests to enjoy meals and drinks alfresco, as well as enjoying their surroundings in style and comfort.
What’s more, with a number of shaded areas on offer, those who prefer to keep things cool will have no difficulty being satisfied.
A finely styled Feadship superyacht, DAYBREAK promises to deliver a truly glamorous charter experience
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht DAYBREAK, guests are sure to feel immediately at home amongst the understated finishings and furnishings which occupy the various spaces.
Complete with an impressive formal dining section, the main salon of the motor yacht is adorned with a generous amount of seating and the range of cream colours call to mind the classic French style of interiors.
Each of 6 guest cabins are remarkably spacious, promising the utmost comfort to those making use of them. Besides a full-beam master stateroom with its own adjoining study, there are also 2 VIP cabins and 3 twins on offer. Altogether, this allows DAYBREAK to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed