Exhibiting exemplary exterior styling by the highly regarded Terence Disdale and De Voogt design team, from CALLISTO’s exterior to her light, opulent interior, she exudes the utmost luxury for charter guests.
With Terence Disdale at the helm of her interior styling too, her open-plan spaces infuse pale panelled oak with textures of gold leaf and leather to create a relaxing retreat for family and friends.
The relaxation continues into her 6 staterooms, with CALLISTO’s spacious layout of a full-beam master suite, three double staterooms and two twin cabins sleeping up to 12 guests. An elevator is available for ease of access from lower guest cabins
All guests’ needs are taken care of by a large, experienced crew of 16, with a Michelin-starred Chef on hand to prepare exquisite dishes to enjoy throughout a stay on superyacht CALLISTO.
Outdoors, her vast deck spaces are appointed with a sundeck bar, multiple al fresco dining areas, a Jacuzzi and several sunbathing spots.
She cruises at a comfortable of 16 knots, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
An expansive water toy chest is available to guests throughout their stay, with highlights including scuba diving gear, kayaks and Sea Scooters.
For more information about taking advantage of this offer on M/Y CALLISTO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
infuse pale panelled oak with textures of gold leaf and leather to create a relaxing retreat for family and friends.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed