Launched in 2005, Blue Moon boasts the tell-tale signs of a classic Feadship build, with exceptional craftsmanship, outstanding attention to detail and a signature flared bow.
Added to her powerful profile are contemporary touches from yachting great Donald Starkey and, designed with family cruising in mind, she is a perfect choice for a yacht charter in the Caribbean this Christmas.
Whether you choose to spend the holidays in the hotspots of Antigua and St Barts or quieter island gems such as Anguilla, you will be able to soak up the beautiful scenery and gorgeous sunshine from the yacht’s sundeck.
Unwind in the Jacuzzi forward before drying off on the surrounding sunpads and chaise loungers, sip cocktails at the wet bar or enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch in the casual alfresco dining area.
There is also an interior observation lounge, with a skylight and 180-degree views. Guests can retreat here to relax with loved-ones in privacy and comfort.
Styled by Donald Starkey, the classic interior of luxury yacht Blue Moon is defined by rich mahogany and Cherrywood, grey marble and an abundance of glass to give a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere.
Entering the main deck lobby, guests will be wowed by the elevator. Natural light from a skylight on the sundeck illuminates the glass shaft around which runs a staircase with art nouveau-inspired detail.
On the main deck, a formal dining area can seat 10 around a rectangular table and the main salon forward features a sumptuous lounge. The social hub, however, is the upper salon with its library nook, bar, large seating area and dining setup.
Flanked by removable glass panels, this aft section can offer alfresco dining as well as provide protection from the elements while still retaining its panoramic vistas.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with high-gloss cherry panelling, a private office and gym, and a huge full-beam bathroom. The other five cabins offer a flexible setup and there is also a guest gym.
Luxury yacht Blue Moon is defined by rich mahogany and Cherrywood, grey marble and an abundance of glass
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...