Launched in 2005, Blue Moon boasts the tell-tale signs of a classic Feadship build, with exceptional craftsmanship, outstanding attention to detail and a signature flared bow.
Added to her powerful profile are contemporary touches from yachting great Donald Starkey and, designed with family cruising in mind, she is a perfect choice for a yacht charter in the Caribbean this Christmas.
Whether you choose to spend the holidays in the hotspots of Antigua and St Barts or quieter island gems such as Anguilla, you will be able to soak up the beautiful scenery and gorgeous sunshine from the yacht’s sundeck.
Unwind in the Jacuzzi forward before drying off on the surrounding sunpads and chaise loungers, sip cocktails at the wet bar or enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch in the casual alfresco dining area.
There is also an interior observation lounge, with a skylight and 180-degree views. Guests can retreat here to relax with loved-ones in privacy and comfort.
Styled by Donald Starkey, the classic interior of luxury yacht Blue Moon is defined by rich mahogany and Cherrywood, grey marble and an abundance of glass to give a warm, welcoming and elegant atmosphere.
Entering the main deck lobby, guests will be wowed by the elevator. Natural light from a skylight on the sundeck illuminates the glass shaft around which runs a staircase with art nouveau-inspired detail.
On the main deck, a formal dining area can seat 10 around a rectangular table and the main salon forward features a sumptuous lounge. The social hub, however, is the upper salon with its library nook, bar, large seating area and dining setup.
Flanked by removable glass panels, this aft section can offer alfresco dining as well as provide protection from the elements while still retaining its panoramic vistas.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with high-gloss cherry panelling, a private office and gym, and a huge full-beam bathroom. The other five cabins offer a flexible setup and there is also a guest gym.
Luxury yacht Blue Moon is defined by rich mahogany and Cherrywood, grey marble and an abundance of glass
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed