Feadship Motor Yacht GO Open for Mediterranean Charters This September
Delivered by Feadship in 2010, GO boasts the high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail for which the Dutch shipyard is renowned. She even underwent a refit at the yard last year, which saw the extension of her exterior spaces.
Now when on a luxury yacht charter, guests can sit back and relax on her newly lengthened sundeck while taking in the stunning sights of the region. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sunshine on a variety of sun pads or retreat under the shade of a retractable Bimini.
The expansive bridge deck aft features a chic alfresco dining table as well as a large outdoor lounge, perfect for enjoying refreshing cocktails with family and friends before sitting down for a delicious meal created by the resident Chef.
Another alfresco lounging option is available on the main deck aft while the large fold-down transoms provides a water-side deck area where guests can get close to the azure Mediterranean waters and make the most of the plethora of on-board water toys.
In fact, superyacht GO is a RYA jet ski training centre and PADI dive school, ideal for those active guests wanting to explore the rich marine life of Ibiza or explore the French Riviera from a different perspective.
After a busy day spent on the water, guests can then relax in the natural teak interior of the motor yacht, which radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort.
The main salon boasts a sociable lounge and formal dining option, enriched with earthy tones and illuminated by natural light flooding through the wide expanse of windows.
A more casual setup, meanwhile, is offered by the skylounge, complete with a stylish bar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems and sumptuous seating.
A master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward, and four guest suites on the lower deck comprised of two double cabins and two single cabins can be converted into two full-beam VIP suites.
The natural teak interior of motor yacht GO radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort
More Yacht Information
GO Yacht For Charter
43m Feadship, 2010 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...