Delivered by Feadship in 2010, GO boasts the high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail for which the Dutch shipyard is renowned. She even underwent a refit at the yard last year, which saw the extension of her exterior spaces.
Now when on a luxury yacht charter, guests can sit back and relax on her newly lengthened sundeck while taking in the stunning sights of the region. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sunshine on a variety of sun pads or retreat under the shade of a retractable Bimini.
The expansive bridge deck aft features a chic alfresco dining table as well as a large outdoor lounge, perfect for enjoying refreshing cocktails with family and friends before sitting down for a delicious meal created by the resident Chef.
Another alfresco lounging option is available on the main deck aft while the large fold-down transoms provides a water-side deck area where guests can get close to the azure Mediterranean waters and make the most of the plethora of on-board water toys.
In fact, superyacht GO is a RYA jet ski training centre and PADI dive school, ideal for those active guests wanting to explore the rich marine life of Ibiza or explore the French Riviera from a different perspective.
After a busy day spent on the water, guests can then relax in the natural teak interior of the motor yacht, which radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort.
The main salon boasts a sociable lounge and formal dining option, enriched with earthy tones and illuminated by natural light flooding through the wide expanse of windows.
A more casual setup, meanwhile, is offered by the skylounge, complete with a stylish bar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems and sumptuous seating.
A master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward, and four guest suites on the lower deck comprised of two double cabins and two single cabins can be converted into two full-beam VIP suites.
The natural teak interior of motor yacht GO radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...