Delivered by Feadship in 2010, GO boasts the high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail for which the Dutch shipyard is renowned. She even underwent a refit at the yard last year, which saw the extension of her exterior spaces.
Now when on a luxury yacht charter, guests can sit back and relax on her newly lengthened sundeck while taking in the stunning sights of the region. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sunshine on a variety of sun pads or retreat under the shade of a retractable Bimini.
The expansive bridge deck aft features a chic alfresco dining table as well as a large outdoor lounge, perfect for enjoying refreshing cocktails with family and friends before sitting down for a delicious meal created by the resident Chef.
Another alfresco lounging option is available on the main deck aft while the large fold-down transoms provides a water-side deck area where guests can get close to the azure Mediterranean waters and make the most of the plethora of on-board water toys.
In fact, superyacht GO is a RYA jet ski training centre and PADI dive school, ideal for those active guests wanting to explore the rich marine life of Ibiza or explore the French Riviera from a different perspective.
After a busy day spent on the water, guests can then relax in the natural teak interior of the motor yacht, which radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort.
The main salon boasts a sociable lounge and formal dining option, enriched with earthy tones and illuminated by natural light flooding through the wide expanse of windows.
A more casual setup, meanwhile, is offered by the skylounge, complete with a stylish bar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems and sumptuous seating.
A master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward, and four guest suites on the lower deck comprised of two double cabins and two single cabins can be converted into two full-beam VIP suites.
The natural teak interior of motor yacht GO radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...