Delivered by Feadship in 2010, GO boasts the high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail for which the Dutch shipyard is renowned. She even underwent a refit at the yard last year, which saw the extension of her exterior spaces.
Now when on a luxury yacht charter, guests can sit back and relax on her newly lengthened sundeck while taking in the stunning sights of the region. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sunshine on a variety of sun pads or retreat under the shade of a retractable Bimini.
The expansive bridge deck aft features a chic alfresco dining table as well as a large outdoor lounge, perfect for enjoying refreshing cocktails with family and friends before sitting down for a delicious meal created by the resident Chef.
Another alfresco lounging option is available on the main deck aft while the large fold-down transoms provides a water-side deck area where guests can get close to the azure Mediterranean waters and make the most of the plethora of on-board water toys.
In fact, superyacht GO is a RYA jet ski training centre and PADI dive school, ideal for those active guests wanting to explore the rich marine life of Ibiza or explore the French Riviera from a different perspective.
After a busy day spent on the water, guests can then relax in the natural teak interior of the motor yacht, which radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort.
The main salon boasts a sociable lounge and formal dining option, enriched with earthy tones and illuminated by natural light flooding through the wide expanse of windows.
A more casual setup, meanwhile, is offered by the skylounge, complete with a stylish bar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems and sumptuous seating.
A master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward, and four guest suites on the lower deck comprised of two double cabins and two single cabins can be converted into two full-beam VIP suites.
The natural teak interior of motor yacht GO radiates understated elegance and unrivalled comfort
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed