Following the delivery of the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY in July, Feadship have once again caused waves across the industry with the launch of AQUARIUS.
Indeed, with the recently published images of the intimate ceremony revealing her impressively graceful profile, the motor yacht is sure to be the subject of many conversations.
With Feadship’s conventional bow and raked superstructure accented by more modern contemporary touches, the exterior is the product of a collaboration between in-house naval architects De Voogt and fellow Dutch team Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed in partnership with her experienced owner, the interior includes seven staterooms to accommodate up to twelve guests.
Combining classic Feadship features with contemporary styling , AQUARIUS is every inch the refined superyacht
Though photographs of luxury superyacht AQUARIUS are limited to her exterior, Feadship have announced that she includes an expansive owner’s deck as well as a dedicated massage room, media room, and retractable balcony.
What’s more, renderings of the interior which were published ahead of her launch suggest that the overall style of the interior is distinctly modern, with plenty of light reaching the communal and guest spaces via extended windows.
As well as showcasing her exceptional design, the latest information from Feadship reveals that AQUARIUS cruises at 12 knots and is capable of reaching a top speed of 17 knots.
New images of Feadship superyacht AQUARIUS also provide a greater look at the broadly proportioned swim platform which is sure to allow guests the greatest possible convenience when it comes to boarding tenders and accessing the water.
Likewise, detail shots of the exterior emphasis just how immaculate her finish is, and the outstanding volume on offer.
As more information becomes available regarding the Dutch masterpiece, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...