Relaunched at the Lauderdale Marine Center following a complete refit, the 42m/138ft motor yacht ‘Never Enough’ is back on the water with an even greater performance capability.
No stranger to the shipyard, Never Enough has received plenty of careful attention since her delivery from Feadship back in 1992.
Indeed, from upgrades to her entertainment systems and the freshening up of her interior design, not a single convenience has been overlooked when it comes to heightening the charter experience.
The recent work undertaken in Florida has reportedly been the most comprehensive yet, with the exterior receiving a fresh coat of paint and the teak decking being replaced.
Besides more superficial details, Never Enough has also been fitted with a number of mechanical upgrades to her engines to ensure an ever greater performance out on the water.
Capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation, the configuration of staterooms is made up of a single master cabin along with two doubles and twins.
A meticulously preserved Feadship, Never Enough offers charterers the opportunity to experience a true classic
Remaining sensitive to the iconic naval architecture designed by the inestimable in-house team at De Voogt, the extension of the yacht’s flybridge avoids compromising any of Never Enough’s pedigree.
Likewise, the impressive exterior styling of Juan Espinosa has only been enhanced by the enlivening paint job carried out on the distinct two-tone hull.
The collaboration of Luu Marine & Associates and Tess Electrical, the engineering work has also included the fitting of a new power management system with an attendant switchboard- a decision which will ultimately guarantee a greater overall performance.
Reportedly undertaken to provide the vessel with a further twenty years of cruising life, the interior of luxury yacht Never Enough is believed to have received similarly exacting attention, though no images have yet been published.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...