Relaunched at the Lauderdale Marine Center following a complete refit, the 42m/138ft motor yacht ‘Never Enough’ is back on the water with an even greater performance capability.
No stranger to the shipyard, Never Enough has received plenty of careful attention since her delivery from Feadship back in 1992.
Indeed, from upgrades to her entertainment systems and the freshening up of her interior design, not a single convenience has been overlooked when it comes to heightening the charter experience.
The recent work undertaken in Florida has reportedly been the most comprehensive yet, with the exterior receiving a fresh coat of paint and the teak decking being replaced.
Besides more superficial details, Never Enough has also been fitted with a number of mechanical upgrades to her engines to ensure an ever greater performance out on the water.
Capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation, the configuration of staterooms is made up of a single master cabin along with two doubles and twins.
A meticulously preserved Feadship, Never Enough offers charterers the opportunity to experience a true classic
Remaining sensitive to the iconic naval architecture designed by the inestimable in-house team at De Voogt, the extension of the yacht’s flybridge avoids compromising any of Never Enough’s pedigree.
Likewise, the impressive exterior styling of Juan Espinosa has only been enhanced by the enlivening paint job carried out on the distinct two-tone hull.
The collaboration of Luu Marine & Associates and Tess Electrical, the engineering work has also included the fitting of a new power management system with an attendant switchboard- a decision which will ultimately guarantee a greater overall performance.
Reportedly undertaken to provide the vessel with a further twenty years of cruising life, the interior of luxury yacht Never Enough is believed to have received similarly exacting attention, though no images have yet been published.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...