Feadship Charter Yacht ‘Never Enough’ Completes Extensive Refit
Relaunched at the Lauderdale Marine Center following a complete refit, the 42m/138ft motor yacht ‘Never Enough’ is back on the water with an even greater performance capability.
No stranger to the shipyard, Never Enough has received plenty of careful attention since her delivery from Feadship back in 1992.
Indeed, from upgrades to her entertainment systems and the freshening up of her interior design, not a single convenience has been overlooked when it comes to heightening the charter experience.
The recent work undertaken in Florida has reportedly been the most comprehensive yet, with the exterior receiving a fresh coat of paint and the teak decking being replaced.
Besides more superficial details, Never Enough has also been fitted with a number of mechanical upgrades to her engines to ensure an ever greater performance out on the water.
Capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation, the configuration of staterooms is made up of a single master cabin along with two doubles and twins.
A meticulously preserved Feadship, Never Enough offers charterers the opportunity to experience a true classic
Remaining sensitive to the iconic naval architecture designed by the inestimable in-house team at De Voogt, the extension of the yacht’s flybridge avoids compromising any of Never Enough’s pedigree.
Likewise, the impressive exterior styling of Juan Espinosa has only been enhanced by the enlivening paint job carried out on the distinct two-tone hull.
The collaboration of Luu Marine & Associates and Tess Electrical, the engineering work has also included the fitting of a new power management system with an attendant switchboard- a decision which will ultimately guarantee a greater overall performance.
Reportedly undertaken to provide the vessel with a further twenty years of cruising life, the interior of luxury yacht Never Enough is believed to have received similarly exacting attention, though no images have yet been published.
More Yacht Information
Never Enough Yacht For Charter
42m Feadship, 1992 / 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...