More commonly known for offering yacht charter experiences in the most remote parts of the globe, the 68m (224’) explorer yacht RAGNAR is set for a real change of use when she hosts a fashion show tomorrow (Friday 25 September).
The cutting-edge superyacht has been chosen by German designer Philipp Plein to showcase his “I Know What You Did Next Summer 2021” collection, with the show streaming live from the boat at 7.00pm CEST.
The show is sure to demonstrate some of the key features of the pioneering expedition yacht, including her fully certified helipad and vast range of toys and tenders.
With Plein’s flagship store being located in Monte Carlo, it has proved the perfect opportunity for the renowned designer to show off his latest creations.
Images credit: Philipp Plein
RAGNAR has spent the first half of this week in Monaco, where she arrived to kick off the Monaco: Capital of Yachting Experience, a weeklong focus on sustainability in yachting. With Plein’s flagship store being located in Monte Carlo, it has proved the perfect opportunity for the renowned designer to show off his latest creations.
Born in 1978, Philipp Plein entered the design world in 1998 when he started producing steel and leather furnishings for his family and friends. In 2008 he opened his Monte Carlo store and his first commercial showroom in Milan.
Today the brand has headquarters in Europe, North America and Asia, more than 120 stores, 500 retail clients and a turnover of over €2million.
Born in 1978 Philipp Plein entered the design world in 1998, when he started producing steel and leather furnishings for his family and friends. In 2008 he opened his Monte Carlo store and his first commercial showroom in Milan.
Image credit: Philipp Plein
A total of 12 guests can be accommodated across six deluxe suites and she boasts a number of features to make any charter journey as luxurious as it is spectacular, including a top deck jacuzzi, C deck pool, an ice pool, snow room and many expansive lounging areas.
The show will be streamed live on Philipp Plein’s instagram account - @philippplein at 7.00pm CEST tomorrow (Friday 25 September).
If watching the show gives you a taste for chartering M/Y RAGNAR, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare all explorer yachts for charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed