A destination of true paradise, the tropical, beach-lined islands of the Maldives are yours to discover aboard the iconic 89m (290ft) charter yacht NIRVANA.
Built in 2012 by well-known shipyard Oceanco, NIRVANA has been likened to a floating hotel with her incredible catalog of onboard facilities and captivating designs throughout.
The Maldives are world-renowned for being one of the most indulgent escapes in the world. With more than 1,190 islands to explore, only 200 are inhabited, meaning there are ample opportunities to find a private island for memorable beach barbeques, fun on the waves and a starlit nightcap.
Exploring the Maldives is exciting from every angle, whether you choose to stay onboard relaxing on the spacious sun pads, enjoy the fresh waters via tender or Jet Ski or take to the skies with NIRVANA's fully compliant helideck.
Of course beneath the waves also offers an altogether different view of the iconic location. Even the most inexperienced divers can make the most of the spectacular coral reefs and the abundant visitors which come in the form of massive shoals of fish, reef sharks and even sea turtles. For divers wanting more of a challenge, the popular wreck dive of the Maldive Victory is a sight not to be missed.
After long days of exploring the gems of the Indian Ocean, charter guests can relax and unwind with NIRVANA's indulgent onboard facilities. Health and wellness areas feature a massage room, sauna, steam room, gym and an on-deck Jacuzzi to soothe and relax tired muscles. A convertible swimming pool also allows guests to get in some laps and then return to a newly formed dancefloor.
Evenings onboard motor yacht NIRVANA are second to none, with multiple dining options available, plus a 3D home cinema to watch all the latest movies.
Ideal for large groups of yacht charter guests, NIRVANA can accommodate up to 12 guests in a six-cabin layout, comprising of a capacious master suite, a full-beam VIP suite and four double cabins. She can also accommodate 27 crew.
If you want to find out more about chartering the Maldives with NIRVANA, contact your preferred yacht charter broker today.
Or alternatively, you can also view all of the available yachts for charters in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed