Fusing exceptional Benetti craftsmanship with a clean, modern edge and designer furnishings, DXB promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience, no matter where she travels in the world.
Currently based in Dubai, she is open for yachting vacations in the United Arab Emirates and beyond. The suggested itinerary takes travellers from the UAE city to Muscat in the Gulf of Oman, with a wealth of charter opportunities available along the way to serve all types of interests.
In the UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi (home to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix) offer designer shopping, fine dining, beautiful historical quarters and a glamorous party scene while, away from these cities, sun-drenched beaches, coral-rich waters, sprawling deserts and picturesque mountain ranges call for exploration.
Other top destinations to visit include Fujairah, home to a magnificent combination of historical and modern architecture, and Bahrain with its 33 utterly breathtaking atolls.
Finishing in Oman’s capital, Muscat, travellers will be able to discover the old Portuguese forts, colourful mosques and traditional Arabian buildings of Old Muscat and Muttrah, as well as the upscale restaurants and modern malls that line the city’s sand-fringed coastline.
While on your charter vacation, luxury yacht DXB is sure to fulfil all your wishes. For the very best in outdoor living, the sundeck features a spa pool, bar, barbecue, seating areas and sun pads, while al fresco dining with the entire charter party is best enjoyed on the spacious upper deck aft.
Another prime daytime hangout will no doubt be the swim platform. From here, guests can access an exciting water toy collection and have hours of on-the-water fun on their luxury yacht charter.
DXB promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience, no matter where she travels in the world.
Opportunities to entertain and relax continue into the classically styled interior of luxury yacht DXB. Rich wooden panelling combines with a neutral colour palette for timeless elegance across the guest living areas, from the open plan main salon with its lounge and dining area to the skylounge above.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a full-beam master suite with amazing views, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed