Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests, Silver Angel is a chic and stylish Benetti motor yacht perfect for both friends and families looking to escape on the water.
Available with no delivery fees for selected weeks in June this year, she is perfect for cruising around the beautiful Amalfi coast and other Mediterranean cruising grounds.
Unmissable architecture from long term Benetti collaborator Stefano Natucci makes the 64 m superyacht an icon in any marina. Her exteriors are an impeccable first impression of the vessel with an admirable collection of amenities for outdoor living.
A shaded aft deck presents a comfortable and relaxing exterior lounge which is accompanied by a stylish coffee table. Outdoor seating continues on the upper deck with an al fresco dining option and more relaxed seating for lazy afternoons overlooking the stunning scenery.
Topping it off, the sundeck is the place to be on a warm day with plenty of chaise loungers, a spacious sunpad, another al fresco dining location plus a Jacuzzi and wet bar.
Black and white with silver accents, SILVER ANGEL is a monochrome marvel in the Benetti fleet.
Moving on to the staggering interiors courtesy of Argent Design of London, the art deco meets modern contemporary feel is inviting, sharp and effortlessly classy. The open plan layout of the main salon provides ample space for entertaining guests with a formal dining area for those important dinners.
The upper bridge deck is ideal for chic evenings of cocktails and card games with a crystal clear glass table, wet bar and an additional lounge for extra comfort. Partially covered seating is available on the sundeck too with a hammam and gym sealing the deal on this incredible superyacht.
Accommodating guests is easy on the SILVER ANGEL with a capacity of up to 12 guests in seven cabins.
The lower deck hosts three double cabins and two twins, whereas the upper deck is home to a special VIP cabin. The elegant master cabin presides on the main deck forward.
To make the most of the no delivery fees offer from SILVER ANGEL, contact your preferred charter broker today.
Also, be sure to view and compare all yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...