Bringing his considerable charter experience to bear on the design of his new superyacht, the owner of the recently launched 73m/240ft Feadship motor yacht HASNA has ensured she comes with only the most enviable onboard features.
Taking a highly active role in the design of superyacht HASNA, her knowledgeable owner who has previously owned yachts was closely involved in the various phases leading up to to her launch this weekend.
Working in collaboration with RWD- the company previously known as Redman Whiteley Dixon- the owner has overseen that the motor yacht boasts a series of remarkable features for guests to enjoy whilst cruising the world’s finest waters.
Indeed, as well as a deep swimming pool which extends across 8m in length, HASNA also includes a large beach club accessed via doors to both port and starboard. Allowing guests to easily access the ocean and the toys on offer, this area is sure to be a hit.
The accommodation found on board is just as innovative as her communal features, with a dedicated ‘Butler’s Cabin’ on offer to heighten the level of service enjoyed whilst on the water.
Not only a success in terms of outdoor luxury living, there is also a number of stunning additions to be found around her modern interior.
With walnut and bronze finishes offset by the marvellous use of whitewashed oak, the interior of luxury yacht HASNA is sure to enliven all who step on board. Serving to further enhance such a calming atmosphere, a spa has been added to treat guests to a range of wellness facilities.
When it comes to enjoying time together as a family, there’s the option of enjoying a movie at the home cinema found on the main deck, or enjoying some drinks at the bar which runs from the sky lounge through to the sundeck.
Designed with chartering purposes firmly in mind, Feadship superyacht HASNA includes an outstanding range of luxury features
As the shipyard has suggested, HASNA ‘will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’, with all of her spaces specifically designed to optimise the experience of escaping on the water with friends and family.
Indeed, it is for this reason that the communal areas can be effectively used to both relax and party in style, with areas like the sundeck being just as good for sunbathing as all-night dancing.
When it comes to sleeping guests, there is a generously sized master cabin finished with smoked Australian eucalyptus decoration, as well as a single VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and 2 twins.
In a seamless connection with the water, the exterior of superyacht HASNA offers the perfect place from which to take in the sun and surroundings of the world’s best cruising grounds.
More specifically, her Jacuzzi has been surrounded by large sunpads to allow guests to gather together when cooling off and catching some rays. In much the same way, the impressive size of the swimming pool on the aft means the entire party can make a splash together.
The beach club is just as versatile, with a gymnasium attached to a dedicated relaxation area to satisfy any and all desires guests might have whilst at sea.
Altogether, Feadship superyacht HASNA is sure to attract plenty of excitement in the time leading up to her delivery.
To keep updated with all of the updates concerning M/Y HASNA, be sure to check back regularly to YachtCharterFleet.
In the meantime, be sure to take a look at all of the Feadship superyachts available for charter.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...