Go-anywhere cruising capabilities, inimitable style and an impressive selection of water toys make RH3 an ideal choice for charterers seeking out Caribbean adventures this Christmas.
After an extensive two year rebuild, she returned to the charter market last autumn and has since proved to be extremely popular. Indeed, her availability from 16th to 27th December isn’t expected to last for long.
Designed for active families, the expedition yacht manages to combine an adventurous spirit with chic deck areas and luxurious yet comfortable interiors from Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen.
Although her bridge deck is dedicated to storing two MR650 RIBs, the observation deck serves as both an outdoor gym and, with twin chairs, an idyllic spot to soak up unrivalled views of the region.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the extended upper deck, with an oversized sunning station aft, while a new 2.8 metre bathing platform enables guests to get closer to the sparkling waters and access the superyacht toys with ease.
Designed for active families, the expedition yacht manages to combine an adventurous spirit with luxurious yet comfortable interiors
As well as the RIBs, one of which can reach top speeds of up to 45 knots, the toy collection includes SeaBobs, paddleboards, kayaks, wakeboards, water-skis and an inflatable trampoline.
She is also a PADI certified training centre and has the necessary equipment on board, meaning guests can learn to scuba dive on board luxury yacht RH3 during the upcoming holidays.
All who step inside are wowed by the new look interior. A muted palette and a select few materials are used throughout to help create a welcoming, tranquil and timeless atmosphere.
Bleached and blushed European oak is used on the walls and ceiling in the salons. However, the panelling in the skylounge is ribbed, offering a unique feel for the indoor gym and sumptuous lounge that make up the space.
The workout zone features exercise bikes and a pair of Keiser performance trainers which, facing an expanse of glazing, enable guests to work out on their yacht charter while taking in fantastic views.
In the main salon below, meanwhile, waterproof sofas allows guests to flop down after a dip in the sea before sitting down to dine in the laidback dinette aft overlooked by large glass lanterns.
After a day at sea, 10 guests can retreat into five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. All boast en-suite bathrooms of Carrara marble and stainless steel.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.